User Tag List

Page 97 of 248 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I'm bored
    Sounds like you need to build a Raspberry Pi computer with emulation software Retropie, and then have all pre-early 2000's video games at your finger tips for free.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Sounds like you need to build a Raspberry Pi computer with emulation software Retropie, and then have all pre-early 2000's video games at your finger tips for free.
    That was what I was gonna do, but my wife decided she wanted to redo all of the living room furniture instead. Which means me on the patio in 104 degree temps sanding down furniture and re-staining it.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Where do you get the games?

Quote Originally Posted by P_T View Post
    Where do you get the games?
    Easy to find on the internet. I'll take further info on this to the Video Game thread.

I got really into arduino projects last semester. At some point I’d like to get into more of the machine learning side of programming. My raspberry pi in the sky goal (that I’d want to use for one of my senior design projects) is to make a robotic arm that can learn to play the operation board game.

6. The following 2 users like this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    Olawale:

Career 55/206/3.7

Smith:

Career 57/237/4.2

No slouches?
    No, firstly, Olawale is a fullback, so those numbers are about right. You left out receiving yards, of which he has a 75 yarder for a TD.

And Smith is a one year guy with a respectable 4.2 average. Also, had an 81 yard reception for a TD last year.

Both guys are very viable IMO.
    Did you lack those 3 Super Bowls?

Quote Originally Posted by p1_ View Post
    No, firstly, Olawale is a fullback, so those numbers are about right. You left out receiving yards, of which he has a 75 yarder for a TD.

And Smith is a one year guy with a respectable 4.2 average. Also, had an 81 yard reception for a TD last year.

Both guys are very viable IMO.

YOU brought up Olawale in a discussion about RBs. If you don't like the stats, don't bring him up.

Keep in mind this is a discussion about whether we're "loaded" at RB such that we'd scoff at adding Adrian Peterson.

As for Olawale's receiving prowess, his career high in receptions is 12. I'm not impressed. I left it out because we're talking about running depth and I didn't think it was relevant. But, Olawale's average of 7 or 8 catches a year doesn't help your argument in the slightest.

Nor does that one time he had that long play. Same with Smith. If either could consistently give you repeatable big play ability, that would be great, but neither has shown that ability so it's irrelevant.

Further, 4.2 ypc is nothing special for a backup part time RB. Even Hambrick averaged like 4.9.

If you think their viable, fair enough, but I look for more evidence than we've seen. But again, keep in mind this discussion is about whether we're "loaded" at RB. Not viable.

If not for Peterson's entitled attitude I'd certainly take him over any of our backups.

I'm bored, so I started reading around through old threads.

http://www.dallascowboyscentral.com/...Dallas-Cowboys

There is some extremely funny shit in this thread, thanks to @skidadl. Enjoy.
    Iím offended that this thread didnít have more legs.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    I’m offended that this thread didn’t have more legs.
    I am offended for you. Maybe you should start a thread and do a reboot. It is the boring offseason. Do eet!
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

I am offended for you. Maybe you should start a thread and do a reboot. It is the boring offseason. Do eet!
    FFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuu