With Playoff Spot Secured Should Romo Play Now?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Guys, is an avatar required here? If so, may I ask why?
I'm getting repeated requests to get one from a couple of you.
Thank you.
I mean, we don't really have any rules around here. We just prefer all our members have one. Makes identifying a post quicker and easier.

Cotton

Staff member
I have provided you with a temporary avatar to save you from booze's wrath. Feel free to change it
That...... is....... awesome.

I hope he keeps it.

J

Jim Dandy

I have provided you with a temporary avatar to save you from booze's wrath. Feel free to change it
Perhaps I joined the wrong forum. I thought this was a Cowboys discussion site?
I prefer not to have an avatar. If that is not acceptable let me know and I will find another forum that is more tolerant to members' preferences. Thanks

Last edited:

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I prefer not to have an avatar. If that is not acceptable let me know and I will find another forum that is more tolerant to members' preferences. Thanks
Are you also a Twitter Egg?

Speaking for myself only, I am glad you have come here for the Cowboys discussion. It is a very good spot for that. If you are easily insulted or generally thin-skinned I have a feeling you won't be around long though. My unsolicited advice is to loosen up a little bit.

Jiggyfly

Banned

data

Forbes #1
This is the right forum. We talk plenty of Cowboys. Most of us have been posting together for 10+ years and, as a result, talk freely like we're giving each other noogies. We'd love to have you be be a regular contributor. To show how much of a warm environment we have, we even offer a DCC Emergency Notification System in the event something happens to you.

As for an avatar, we like to josh around are prone to photoshopping each others avatar for laughs. Hell, we have even added 3-D glasses on our avatars when the Jerry 3-D debacle occurred years ago. You don't want to miss out on that.

I invite you to chat with us on Sunday throughout the day games and especially during the Cowboys game. I think you'll find it an addicting experience for any avid Cowboys fan.

We're especially impressed by those with a Cowboys tattoo? Do you happen to have one with "LI Champions"?

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Oh oh...

That should help...

Are you also a Twitter Egg?

Speaking for myself only, I am glad you have come here for the Cowboys discussion. It is a very good spot for that. If you are easily insulted or generally thin-skinned I have a feeling you won't be around long though. My unsolicited advice is to loosen up a little bit.
Here we go...

This is the right forum. We talk plenty of Cowboys. Most of us have been posting together for 10+ years and, as a result, talk freely like we're giving each other noogies. We'd love to have you be be a regular contributor. To show how much of a warm environment we have, we even offer a DCC Emergency Notification System in the event something happens to you.

As for an avatar, we like to josh around are prone to photoshopping each others avatar for laughs. Hell, we have even added 3-D glasses on our avatars when the Jerry 3-D debacle occurred years ago. You don't want to miss out on that.

I invite you to chat with us on Sunday throughout the day games and especially during the Cowboys game. I think you'll find it an addicting experience for any avid Cowboys fan.

We're especially impressed by those with a Cowboys tattoo? Do you happen to have one with "LI Champions"?
That probably closed the deal...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If being asked to get an avatar multiple times rankles your feathers THAT much that you are threatening to leave over it, then yeah you're probably too thin skinned for this place.

My feeling is, so be it if that's the case. I feel like we are welcoming to new members, but this place has existed in various forms for 12 years now with mostly the same core members so a new member can't expect the tenor of the board to change to fit his sensibilities.

This forum has always prided itself on open, honest, raw, intelligent and unfettered posting without worrying about walking on eggshells.

An avatar is an easy shorthand for recognizing who you are talking to, and it's courteous to use one. If no one had an avatar it would be like dogs and cats living together mass hysteria.

Cotton

Staff member
If being asked to get an avatar multiple times rankles your feathers THAT much that you are threatening to leave over it, then yeah you're probably too thin skinned for this place.

My feeling is, so be it if that's the case. I feel like we are welcoming to new members, but this place has existed in various forms for 12 years now with mostly the same core members so a new member can't expect the tenor of the board to change to fit his sensibilities.

This forum has always prided itself on open, honest, raw, intelligent and unfettered posting without worrying about walking on eggshells.

An avatar is an easy shorthand for recognizing who you are talking to, and it's courteous to use one. If no one had an avatar it would be like dogs and cats living together mass hysteria.
Yeah, all up in arms about an avatar. Imagine if that poor guy had to endure an ode. :unsure

J

Jim Dandy

You will recognize me for my wealth of football knowledge not some avatar. LOL
No avatar for me so let's move on and talk football

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I for some reason think Pdom is having fun with this.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
#wedon'tneedavs,Dandy

Top Bottom