2016 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Mmmmmmmm. Maybe so.
What's there to debate?

No Big 12 team belongs in the discussion for top 4 team in the country, and nothing any of them can do from now until the end of the season would change that.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
What's there to debate?

No Big 12 team belongs in the discussion for top 4 team in the country, and nothing any of them can do from now until the end of the season would change that.
I don't buy that but regardless a lot of other teams still have games to play and there are usually few teams that go completely unscathed through the season. It's too soon to make that statement.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Fuck the Longhorns.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
A&M Aggies are getting their come uppence. I do not know how they ever achieved a #4 ranking.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Foreman is so good.

He belongs in the conversation for best back in the country this season.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
F U Kingsbury.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It's weird because these last two wins don't excite me.

Yea, it's nice to win, but I'm still down on the season.

Now, if Strong can win out, including the potential bowl game, then that's something I can start to get optimistic about.

But back to back wins to get to 5-4 isn't exactly worth throwing the confetti in the air for.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Glad to see Miss St. win and put to end the ridiculous notion that A&M were one of the 4 best teams in the country.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
F U Kingsbury.
That and F U Gibbs. Also, Mahomes just hasnt been all that great. He is making terrible decisions, terrible reads and has been too jumpy in the pocket.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Glad to see Miss St. win and put to end the ridiculous notion that A&M were one of the 4 best teams in the country.
No they were never the 4th best team but if they won out they would have had the resume to be in playoff consideration.

I knew Knight was going to be the guy to hold this team back he missed 3 guys for TD's before he got hurt.

But the defense really underachieved today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom