Predictions for Ezekiel Elliott 2016 Regular Season Rushing Yards/TDs.

Predictions for Ezekiel Elliott 2016 Regular Season Rushing Yards/TDs.

• >1,200 Rushing. <8 Rushing TDs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

townsend

Banned
I'll confess to not believing in Zeke. I thought he'd get a McFadden style bump from the o line but really wasn't sold on him as anything that special. But he tore apart a team that shut down Todd Gurley, while the entire left side of the o line was injured.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Zeke has looked good the last few weeks. If he can start breaking off some of the home run type of runs then he'll definitely take his game to the next level.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Zeke has looked good the last few weeks. If he can start breaking off some of the home run type of runs then he'll definitely take his game to the next level.
When Romo comes back and the defense has to play deeper then he will. See what I did there?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am still waiting for that one big run.

It seems he has huge holes and a lot of open space, then busts out but gets run down or flops around.

I guess I am holding his college tendencies against him. At OSU, he would be held in check, then bust a 70 yarder.

I'd like him to break one for a long TD, not just a good gain.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member

It seems he has huge holes and a lot of open space, then busts out but gets run down or flops around.

I guess I am holding his college tendencies against him. At OSU, he would be held in check, then bust a 70 yarder.

I agree. He's definitely had his chances but hasn't quite turned on the second gear like at OSU quite yet.

I'm hoping that starts coming soon and that it's just him having to get stronger since he missed so much time with that hamstring issue.

Time will tell.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

It's a lot rarer in the NFL for sure.

At OSU the zone blocking scheme would blow open a massive hole just as Zeke was hitting the line at full speed. Then his 4.5 speed would blow past college defenders lacking NFL makeup speed.

The runs will come, but I'd like to see him "fed" more in the short passing game by design.

data

Forbes #1
...and the homers have it.

Even the the range of poll options gravely underestimated Zekes production. Should've had another option for 1500+/1400+ rushing yards, but who would've picked it? Astounding.

data

Forbes #1
We went away from the split Alf carries quickly; Zekes big play production was apparent before Spetember was over.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Were you the closest? Two thumbs up for the positive thinkers.
Here was my prediction "Assuming he doesn't get hurt, suspended or spontaneously combust, there's no way he won't get over 1200 yards. I went with 8 or more TDs as well." ... I was just celebrating how good of a season he had, I don't think I imagined any of this regular season going so well.

marsbennett

Brand New Member
...and the homers have it.

Even the the range of poll options gravely underestimated Zekes production. Should've had another option for 1500+/1400+ rushing yards, but who would've picked it? Astounding.

well, I don't think I could do the poll bc I was on my smart phone. I'm away from home half the time these days...but I woulda If I coulda.

Quote Originally Posted by marsbennett View Post
1650 yards. 14 tds. That's a full season, of course.

data

Forbes #1
For those keeping score at home, total 1,994 yards from scrimmage (1,631 rushing and 363 receiving). Zeke is awesome.

To put that in perspective, though, Zeke needs 11.25 seasons with 1,631 rushing to tie Emmitt's 18,355. 11+ FULL SEASONS at that production. Fuckin' Emmitt. Wow.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I voted on the lower end, partially because a rookie to have his current numbers is rare and also because I expected more carries being split with Morris and McFadden. I'm happy to be so wrong.

marsbennett

Brand New Member
For those keeping score at home, total 1,994 yards from scrimmage (1,631 rushing and 363 receiving). Zeke is awesome.

To put that in perspective, though, Zeke needs 11.25 seasons with 1,631 rushing to tie Emmitt's 18,355. 11+ FULL SEASONS at that production. Fuckin' Emmitt. Wow.

i missed by 19 yards

Top Bottom