User Tag List

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Cowboys Draft Chatter Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by deadrise View Post
    No disrespect intended for draft enthusiasts, but I always wonder whether getting heavily involved in draft prospects so soon after another dismal season is like drowning your sorrows -- drinking to forget. The shots of tequila start right around now, through the Senior Bowl, shot after shot through all the mock drafts, the draft itself, OTAs, mini-camp, real camp, preseason, regular season. Until you wake up halfway through the 2018 season, sober, hung over, realizing that Garrett is still the coach and Jerry Jones is still the owner.

All the draft picks in the world won't change that.
    Some posters have aspirations to be a franchise GM. That’s why the draft exercise is pretty high on the sites plethora of things to discuss. It will remain that way because there are enough GM like to be’ s to keep it going almost year round. It embedded here so just accept it and go with the flow.
    Since Day One

No disrespect intended for draft enthusiasts, but I always wonder whether getting heavily involved in draft prospects so soon after another dismal season is like drowning your sorrows -- drinking to forget. The shots of tequila start right around now, through the Senior Bowl, shot after shot through all the mock drafts, the draft itself, OTAs, mini-camp, real camp, preseason, regular season. Until you wake up halfway through the 2018 season, sober, hung over, realizing that Garrett is still the coach and Jerry Jones is still the owner.

3. The following user likes this post:

i just like all the tight buttocks in spandex.

5. The following user likes this post:

Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    @boozeman

I think someone is trying to take your DFDC title from you.
    This new guy will have to fight off DLK for it. His new angruh fan schtick is almost the mirror image of booze.

We have ignored TE long enough. I see teams with athletes at the position really making a difference. I love Witten, but we lack explosiveness offensively and having a TE who can stretch the field would be huge. WR is an obvious position of need...i want speed there, but I also think Dak would benefit from a big WR like Sutton.

Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    We have ignored TE long enough. I see teams with athletes at the position really making a difference. I love Witten, but we lack explosiveness offensively and having a TE who can stretch the field would be huge. WR is an obvious position of need...i want speed there, but I also think Dak would benefit from a big WR like Sutton.
    Sutton has been mocked as high as 2.

Jaleel Scott

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Sutton has been mocked as high as 2.
    Great point.

Dare I mention Rico Gathers? Whatever happened there?