Week 5 Gameday Chatter | Bengals vs. Cowboys | 10/09/2016

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
If we get a turnover to start the half, I want a Flair figure four gif.
[MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION]

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Must really suck to be upset by Dak doing so well.
I'm not upset at all. I'm thrilled we have a QB of the future.

You guys are the ones who are gonna be crying like little bitches when Romo takes back over sometime this season. All I've said is that he's earned the right to do that and you don't know that he's not the best man for this job. Both statements are irrefutably true.

Meanwhile if Romo stinks it up, you go right back to Dak. So my ass is covered either way cause I've never ruled out the possibility that it happens.

Sorry you cant handle "reality." You and Iamtdg have to keep inventing fairy tale statements like you know that Romo "can't do better." Which you absolutely do not know.

I'm getting my earplugs out for all the whining in another few weeks. Should be fun to hear all the misplaced Garrett bashing that follows it. It's always fun to hear people make fools out of themselves.

data

Forbes #1
At this point, I wonder if Dak Prescott can kick field goals.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm not upset at all. I'm thrilled we have a QB of the future.

You guys are the ones who are gonna be crying like little bitches when Romo takes back over sometime this season. All I've said is that he's earned the right to do that and you don't know that he's not the best man for this job. Both statements are irrefutably true.

Meanwhile if Romo stinks it up, you go right back to Dak. So my ass is covered either way cause I've never ruled out the possibility that it happens.

Sorry you cant handle "reality." You and Iamtdg have to keep inventing fairy tale statements like you know that Romo "can't do better." Which you absolutely do not know.

I'm getting my earplugs out for all the whining in another few weeks. Should be fun to hear all the misplaced Garrett bashing that follows it. It's always fun to hear people make fools out of themselves.
I can't speak for the others, but my thing is, why even interrupt this momentum?

Let's say Romo gets hurt or plays poorly, I don't think it's as easy as just throw Dak back in and we're right back to normal.

I wouldn't want to mess with the mojo at all.

Leave the rookie in.

data

Forbes #1
Jim nance very excited about Giovanni Bernard.

Yelled his name like Simms just grabbed his nuts.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I can't speak for the others, but my thing is, why even interrupt this momentum?

Let's say Romo gets hurt or plays poorly, I don't think it's as easy as just throw Dak back in and we're right back to normal.

Leave the rookie in.
I'm not even going to contaminate this thread with more of this. I encourage you to do the same.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Dak is doing great but all that means is there are going to be a lot of pissed off fans when Romo returns. It's not a matter of who is the best performer it a matter of Jones making a decision to bring him back when he is physically ready. I just think it will happen. It's not my contention that Romo will be better. It's a matter of whether Jones will in fact do what he says he is going to do.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Dude, we get it.

There is absolutely nothing Dak can do to make you believe he should remain the starter.

You can stop posting stuff like this as if you have an objective view on the matter.

Just admit it's Romo no matter what and move on.
I'm not pretending to be objective. It is possible to like both players.

You're the one who has always hated Romo. You'd take Mark friggin Sanchez over Romo as long as our record was the same as now.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Leave the rookie in.
I understand your position but it's just not gonna happen. Romo has been too good too recently. He does deserve that chance, and he's gonna get it.

You can keep him on a short leash. Dak is right there on the sideline.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Both Claiborne and Carr are having solid seasons.

Both are playing much better than last year.

Top Bottom