User Tag List

Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 647

Thread: 2018 Cowboys Draft Chatter Thread...

  1. #491
    Senior Member fortsbest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,085
    I don't really think there's any super special WRs in this draft. If it's a 1st rounder I would prefer Moore to Riddley for no other reason than he just looks faster and tougher. Chark looks ok later, but he looks like a few shots over the middle and he may break. Beyond that, I don't know.

  2. #492
    Senior Member fortsbest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,085
    Oh, I forgot about Kirk. He'd be my 3rd choice.

  3. #493
    Please don't draft a WR #1..............................I pray to Tom every night............................For DIVINE Cowboy intervention from the elders!

  4. #494
    Senior Member BipolarFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Up my ass
    Posts
    9,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Nad View Post
    Please don't draft a WR #1..............................I pray to Tom every night............................For DIVINE Cowboy intervention from the elders!
    You are my favorite new poster.

  5. #495
    Even with the new WR issue I'm still thinkin the value at 19 is at O-line or D-line....................I'm not excited about the LBers projected to be there......................n both WR projected #1s don't thrill me.......................

  6. #496
    Super Moderator Carp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,806
    The WR class does not excite me, but I do like Ridley the best. I just think he will translate better to the NFL game and was held back a bit by style and QB play.

  7. #497
    Senior Member p1_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,670
    Itd be nice if we were able to get two receivers from the draft. It would help us to upgrade the entire corps. Dez wasnt the only one playing poorly, and I don't want Beasley and Williams to get comfortable. This is a new group, all Dak friendly you know.
    Leading in defensive player suspensions, 5 years and counting

  8. #498
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,970
    Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    I don't really think there's any super special WRs in this draft. If it's a 1st rounder I would prefer Moore to Riddley for no other reason than he just looks faster and tougher. Chark looks ok later, but he looks like a few shots over the middle and he may break. Beyond that, I don't know.
    This is a bad draft to go looking for a WR. 2019 looks much more like our speed. But here we are. Typical.

  9. #499
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    23,524
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    This is a bad draft to go looking for a WR. 2019 looks much more like our speed. But here we are. Typical.
    It's a crazy deep WR class. You're crazy. There aren't any elite top 10 draft pick guys. But we don't have a top draft pick so who gives a shit.

  10. The following user likes this post:


  11. #500
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    59,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    It's a crazy deep WR class. You're crazy. There aren't any elite top 10 draft pick guys. But we don't have a top draft pick so who gives a shit.
    Yeah, this is a very deep WR class. Do not take Ridley or Moore and use your 2-3 round picks on them and profit.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •