User Tag List

Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Cowboys Draft Chatter Thread...

I don't really think there's any super special WRs in this draft. If it's a 1st rounder I would prefer Moore to Riddley for no other reason than he just looks faster and tougher. Chark looks ok later, but he looks like a few shots over the middle and he may break. Beyond that, I don't know.

Oh, I forgot about Kirk. He'd be my 3rd choice.

Please don't draft a WR #1..............................I pray to Tom every night............................For DIVINE Cowboy intervention from the elders!

Quote Originally Posted by Nad View Post
    Please don't draft a WR #1..............................I pray to Tom every night............................For DIVINE Cowboy intervention from the elders!
    You are my favorite new poster.

Even with the new WR issue I'm still thinkin the value at 19 is at O-line or D-line....................I'm not excited about the LBers projected to be there......................n both WR projected #1s don't thrill me.......................

The WR class does not excite me, but I do like Ridley the best. I just think he will translate better to the NFL game and was held back a bit by style and QB play.

Itd be nice if we were able to get two receivers from the draft. It would help us to upgrade the entire corps. Dez wasnt the only one playing poorly, and I don't want Beasley and Williams to get comfortable. This is a new group, all Dak friendly you know.
    Leading in defensive player suspensions, 5 years and counting

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    I don't really think there's any super special WRs in this draft. If it's a 1st rounder I would prefer Moore to Riddley for no other reason than he just looks faster and tougher. Chark looks ok later, but he looks like a few shots over the middle and he may break. Beyond that, I don't know.
    This is a bad draft to go looking for a WR. 2019 looks much more like our speed. But here we are. Typical.

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    This is a bad draft to go looking for a WR. 2019 looks much more like our speed. But here we are. Typical.
    It's a crazy deep WR class. You're crazy. There aren't any elite top 10 draft pick guys. But we don't have a top draft pick so who gives a shit.

10. The following user likes this post:

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    It's a crazy deep WR class. You're crazy. There aren't any elite top 10 draft pick guys. But we don't have a top draft pick so who gives a shit.
    Yeah, this is a very deep WR class. Do not take Ridley or Moore and use your 2-3 round picks on them and profit.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion