2016 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
UCF looks a little sloppy early. Could be the nerves of playing in the Big House.

D

Deuce

UCF looks a little sloppy early. Could be the nerves of playing in the Big House.
I expected UM to win easily because they're the obviously better team.

I didn't expect a shit show on special teams and I didn't expect so many blatant no calls by the Big 10 refs to keep us from even being competitive. Oh well, give us our fat check and we'll head home.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I know you guys have been worried about this, but rest easy. Our next All Pro LBer, Nick Deluca IS playing today for the 5 time defending national champion NDSU Bison, despite suffering a shoulder injury that knocked him out of the last game.

:towel

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Oklahoma State just puked away a win.
To be fair, the refs didn't do them any favors by giving CMU a free play even though it was not allowed, but OSU fucked themselves by allowing the TD.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Defense is clearly optional in this Texas Tech vs Arizona State game.

Both defenses are playing like ass.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Kliff Kingsbury: I'd like to file rape charges against Kalen Ballage for assaulting my football program.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
F U Kingsbury. Go back to A&M and take your WWE routine with you.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
F U Kingsbury. Go back to A&M and take your WWE routine with you.
Yeah, that was a pathetic performance. I was hoping the tackling issues would be better this year, but they aren't. At all.

dallen

Senior Tech
Arkansas pulled off another insane OT win in prime time last night. This double reverse WR pass to the QB will be on highlight reels for a while.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
[MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION]

If OU lose to Ohio State this weekend, do you think it'll result in some "fire Stoops" momentum going?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It's been a few days.

FU Mayfield
FU Kingsbury

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Time to wake this thread up with some chatter.

I think this Cal game is huge for Texas, and I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that. Beating ND was great, but I think there's still a lot of questions surrounding the Longhorns.

Are they truly turning a corner? Is this really the year when things get better? If they're for real, they have to find a way to win the type of game that they've lost for practically the entirety of Charlie Strong's tenure.

Win this game, and I think an 8 or 9 win season becomes very realistic.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Also, 3 games to keep an eye on for upsets are Houston at Cincy, A&M at Auburn (if this can truly be considered an upset), and Alabama at Ole Miss.

I'm not convinced by Alabama's QB situation and I think they can be had if Ole Miss can put some drives together and score.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Time to wake this thread up with some chatter.

I think this Cal game is huge for Texas, and I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that. Beating ND was great, but I think there's still a lot of questions surrounding the Longhorns.

Are they truly turning a corner? Is this really the year when things get better? If they're for real, they have to find a way to win the type of game that they've lost for practically the entirety of Charlie Strong's tenure.

Win this game, and I think an 8 or 9 win season becomes very realistic.
Jake Spavital is the Cal oc, I'd say yall have a good chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom