MLB Chatter Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Attention. Whore.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Wait what?

Tebow refused to go to CFL unlike Warren Moon how are those things alike?

Oh yeah and Tebow was actually drafted to play QB in the 1st round for a coach that believed in him.

But yeah Moon and Tebow the similarities are uncanny.:unsure

And I have no issue with Tebow if he wants to play baseball more power to him.
Warren Moon did not want to play another position in the NFL, so he went to the CFL to play QB. Tebow did not want to play another position in the NFL, so he did the analyst thing and now he is playing baseball. It is not that hard to follow.

Jiggyfly

Banned
:lol

God damn. He compared two QBs that the NFL wanted to change positions. Nothing more. Relax, Al.

Way to go, Carp. You stirred up our resident racebaiter with your comparison of Tebow to a ~gasp~ black QB.

You monster.
No means no.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Warren Moon did not want to play another position in the NFL, so he went to the CFL to play QB. Tebow did not want to play another position in the NFL, so he did the analyst thing and now he is playing baseball. It is not that hard to follow.
Tebow refused to play in the CFL and was drafted in the 1st round to actually play QB.

Yeah it is hard to follow how what Moon did and Tebow did are anything alike one continued to work on his craft in a lesser league the other quit.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Tebow refused to play in the CFL and was drafted in the 1st round to actually play QB.

Yeah it is hard to follow how what Moon did and Tebow did are anything alike one continued to work on his craft in a lesser league the other quit.
It is not hard to follow...both wanted to play QB, so they chose either a different league or a different profession.

Also...Tebow did continue to work on improving as a QB. He worked with Tom House after his release from the Pats, which helped him to get signed by the Eagles, who released him in Sep 2015.

I should have compared him to Doug Flutie and not Warren Moon. You would not have paid attention to that at all.

Jiggyfly

Banned
It is not hard to follow...both wanted to play QB, so they chose either a different league or a different profession.

Also...Tebow did continue to work on improving as a QB. He worked with Tom House after his release from the Pats, which helped him to get signed by the Eagles, who released him in Sep 2015.

I should have compared him to Doug Flutie and not Warren Moon. You would not have paid attention to that at all.
But he turned his nose up at the CFL after being given every opportunity to win a job with multiple teams.

No Flutie and Moon are very comparable Tebow is not.

But nice way to play the race card.:lol

Carp

DCC 4Life
But he turned his nose up at the CFL after being given every opportunity to win a job with multiple teams.

No Flutie and Moon are very comparable Tebow is not.

But nice way to play the race card.:lol
He worked with a QB coach, one suggested by Tom Brady, so he continued his development without going to the CFL.

Race is always a factor when it comes to you. You should probably take a knee when the national anthem is played. I am oppressing you.

Jiggyfly

Banned
He worked with a QB coach, one suggested by Tom Brady, so he continued his development without going to the CFL.

Race is always a factor when it comes to you. You should probably take a knee when the national anthem is played. I am oppressing you.
I guess that is now the fall back.

When in doubt link me with race even when race has nothing to do with what I said.

It was a dubious comparison but yeah I only think that because Moon was black. :dunce

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Had not really paid attention to Odor he is a scary looking hitter.:skurred
And it's enhanced by that haymaker he landed on Bautista.

Top Bottom