Gameday Chatter Thread |Cowboys v. Giants| 09-11-16

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yeah. Choose side, not ball.

Not much different from old stadiums with a louder endzone or swirlier winds.
I mean fix it so that the light isn't coming in.

No matter which way you are going, it's either getting in the receiver's eyes or the QB's eyes.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Not as a HC. He might get a shot as an OC, but that's about the best he can hope for, IMO.
Definitely not as a HC. I think even OC is an extreme long shot.

I was thinking more QB coach.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Now THAT's a worthy poll. If fired from the Cowboys, what will Garrett's next job be?
a. NFL Head Coach
b. NFL Offensive Coordinator
c. NFL, but below OC (ie QB coach)
d. College Head Coach
e. College - Anything below HC
f. High School or Other
g. The guy who cleans Jerry's glasses

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah. Choose side, not ball.

Not much different from old stadiums with a louder endzone or swirlier winds.
You would think since it's our home stadium we would be smart enough to use it to our advantage. Instead it's the reason we fail.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
You would think since it's our home stadium we would be smart enough to use it to our advantage. Instead it's the reason we fail.
That would require Garrett to actually think.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
So when Morris was gaining all those yards...why leave a underperforming Zeke in the ball game?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Because Garrett hasn't ever been able to make adjustments in game. Never has, never will.
This is correct. They went into the game planning to run Zeke the majority of the time, and when he proved ineffective and Morris looked good, Garrett just couldn't bring himself to shift midgame. I don't know if its stubbornness or just plain ignorance.

townsend

Banned
After a long and politically polarizing offseason, it really feels good to come together as a forum and despise the same people.

Cotton

Staff member
One thing I did notice last night that Dak is going to have to work on, is throwing off his back foot too often. Sometimes you just can't step up into the pocket, but there were a lot of plays yesterday that he had a clean pocket and still threw off his back foot. That will kill a QBs accuracy. He is going to have to fix that.

Cotton

Staff member
Well, it sounds like RG3 is going to be out for a while. Messed up his shoulder.

Top Bottom