User Tag List

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 303

Thread: 2018 Draft Chatter Thread

  1. #21
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24,710
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Oh well. A lot of folks say Dallas doesnt draft well so if they believe that then one position doesn’t make a difference or three for that matter.
    I actually think we draft pretty well. Even the dice roll on Jaylon appears to be paying off.

  2. #22
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    I actually think we draft pretty well. Even the dice roll on Jaylon appears to be paying off.
    I think so too. In the first Two Rounds there are plenty of players and unless you are in a top Five position, it probably doesn’t matter whether you are Sixteen or Twenty.
    Since Day One

  3. #23
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    61,620
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    I think so too. In the first Two Rounds there are plenty of players and unless you are in a top Five position, it probably doesn’t matter whether you are Sixteen or Twenty.
    The difference between 16 and 20 could be massive depending on how the picks fall. Best example is Roquan Smith. He very well could be there at 16, but much less likely at 20.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  4. #24
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    61,620
    Vita Vea is a DT that I hope falls to our pick. If he does and we don't take him, then fuck Marinelli if he is still around.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  5. #25
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    The difference between 16 and 20 could be massive depending on how the picks fall. Best example is Roquan Smith. He very well could be there at 16, but much less likely at 20.
    It could be if you were drafting for need but probably not so much if you are going BPA. I seems that most teams draft for need even though the fan says always go BPA.
    Since Day One

  6. #26
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Vita Vea is a DT that I hope falls to our pick. If he does and we don't take him, then fuck Marinelli if he is still around.
    Funny I was thinking about him earlier this morning and I kind of feel the opposite. I've said multiple times that I'd have no problem taking a 1 technique DT in the first round but when I think about Vita Vea I'm just sort of meh. I know he is 350 pounds and can run down people on kickoffs.

    But he also gets gashed by Barkley for 137 yards and 7.6 yards per carry. And then I start thinking of Danny Shelton and how insignificant he has been in the NFL. Even though he is basically the identical player who came from the exact same school.

    I actually think I'd pass on Vita Vea in the first round. I want more out of my NT in this defense. Plus he isn't some super steal at 20. Hell Kiper has him at 22 on his big board. Just a limited player.

  7. #27
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    61,620
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  8. #28
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    This makes me uncomfortable to watch.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24,710
    I like Ronnie Harrison (S Alabama) and Roquan Smith (LBer Georgia) most for our first round pick right now.

    I'd love Calvin Ridley but I see no way that he makes it to 20 right now.

    Quenton Nelson is my sleeper pick though.

  10. #30
    Senior Member DLK150's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,868
    Meh. You will take your borderline LB or TE in the second round and like it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •