2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I could easily see Trump destroying Clinton in the debates. He needs to be careful not to be too mean to her though or it will turn a lot of people off. It's one thing for a guy to pick on another guy. But to pick on a girl could rub the public the wrong way.
True. For all the talk from liberals and feminists about equal rights, they are always quick to play the sexism/gender card whenever they get treated like a man.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
The right wing and left wing both think there's a media bias. Matt Lauer got a lot of flack last night for continuously interrupting Hillary while not letting Trump talk as long as he liked.

Trump has probably, in a lot of ways, gotten it worst from Fox News even though they're right wing biased. Since he went after Megan Kelly and isn't exactly a darling of the republican establishment.
And only one is right. There are the two extremes, Fox on the right and MSNBC on the left. But the rest lean left in most cases and don't even try to hide it anymore.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And only one is right. There are the two extremes, Fox on the right and MSNBC on the left. But the rest lean left in most cases and don't even try to hide it anymore.
Yeah the majority of media leans heavily liberal and of course Fox is the one outlet that goes heavily the opposite direction. Considering only one debate is moderated by Fox, I'd say that advantage is solidly in Hillary's favor.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The funny thing is if Hilldawg is really too sick to run for President the Dems probably could improve their chances by running Bernie.

townsend

Banned
The funny thing is if Hilldawg is really too sick to run for President the Dems probably could improve their chances by running Bernie.
I'd be interested in what kind of protocol is in place for that kind of circumstance. My guess is the party elites would choose a guy, and it definitely wouldn't be Bernie. Probably it'd be someone like Biden.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Hillary's cronies basically ruled the DNC but I wouldn't be shocked if crazy Uncle Bernie was more popular among the lefty masses.

Sanders v. Trump? That would be polar opposites based on their campaigns compared to Hilliary v. Trump. IMO.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
God help us if the west coast, northeast, NY, Chicago and Detroit represents America.

townsend

Banned
God help us if the west coast, northeast, NY, Chicago and Detroit represents America.
We just need to move to a regular popular vote this red state vs blue state dynamic really ignores some pretty diverse populations in most regions.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Obama said couldn't wire money to Iran but that has been refuted. In fact the US wired funds to Iran twice before the recent cash drops. He is ignorant of the system or he was intentional misleading. I choose the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom