User Tag List

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Draft Chatter Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    I like Ronnie Harrison (S Alabama) and Roquan Smith (LBer Georgia) most for our first round pick right now.

I'd love Calvin Ridley but I see no way that he makes it to 20 right now.

Quenton Nelson is my sleeper pick though.
    I think Nelson will be solid at the next level but we're set there, don'tcha know. I think he would be a steal in the second if he makes it that far, he's almost a Zack Martin clone, one of the few OGs I would be okay with in the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by DLK150 View Post
    I think Nelson will be solid at the next level but we're set there, don'tcha know. I think he would be a steal in the second if he makes it that far, he's almost a Zack Martin clone, one of the few OGs I would be okay with in the first round.
    He checks off the box for college school we love and a position that we are comfortable taking in the first round. But that's why I called it a sleeper pick, I doubt we are in the market for a first round O-lineman with 4 of our guys basically locked up or going to be locked up to big deals soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DLK150 View Post
    Meh. You will take your borderline LB or TE in the second round and like it.
    Dallas Goedert in the second I'm totally ok with. We need a TE with athletic ability in the worst way. I'd love for that to be Rico but with his whole, sit out the entire season thing, I really don't hold out a lot of hope for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Vita Vea is a DT that I hope falls to our pick. If he does and we don't take him, then fuck Marinelli if he is still around.
    I'm all in on Vea. Monster in the middle to stuff the run and break the pocket.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchcoach View Post
    I'm all in on Vea. Monster in the middle to stuff the run and break the pocket.
    Yeah, we really need that inside push for our pass rush to collapse the pocket. Add in that he is a beast at plugging the middle and he is the 1T we have been sorely needing.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Yeah, we really need that inside push for our pass rush to collapse the pocket. Add in that he is a beast at plugging the middle and he is the 1T we have been sorely needing.
    Do you think Washington recruits an overweight Samoan every year to play NT? Danny Shelton was only 3 years ago.

Do you think Washington recruits an overweight Samoan every year to play NT? Danny Shelton was only 3 years ago.
    I think he is better than Shelton.

I think he is better than Shelton.
    Shelton was way better at getting to the QB in college.

Shelton was way better at getting to the QB in college.
    Thank goodness I’m not looking for getting to the QB out of my 1T. Disrupt the middle of the line on passing plays to collapse that pocket and stuff the run like a beast. He does both.

I like Ronnie Harrison (S Alabama) and Roquan Smith (LBer Georgia) most for our first round pick right now.

I'd love Calvin Ridley but I see no way that he makes it to 20 right now.

Quenton Nelson is my sleeper pick though.
    I'd rather keep Hitchens and roll with our current LBers. We could use an OLB though but not in the first IMHO. Calvin would be great but yeah, not gonna happen without a trade up. I do want a WR in the first though. I want Kirk now. Think he's the burner we need. Sutton also looks good but unless we're cutting Dez, I'm not sure we need two jump ball receivers who can't get separation.

No way we get Harrison, btw. We rarely pick safeties high. RW was the last.