MLB Chatter Thread

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Damn....that is nice.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member

Fuggedaboutit. Filthy, filthy pitch. Wiffleball movement. Damn he was good.

Last edited:

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Giants clinch the 2nd NL Wildcard spot.

2010, 2012, 2014, 2016

Sorry, Carp. Maybe next year.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
MadBum vs. Thor on Wednesday with the winner going on to face the Cubs in the NLDS. Should be a hell of a showdown. I'm just glad both teams have to use their ace for the play in game.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
A Blue Jays fan threw a beer at an Oriole outfielder. I wonder how many will be thrown at the Rangers and in which game will Odor get beaned? Im guessing game 1 since the Manager made a big stink at when the Rangers did theirs.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
A Blue Jays fan threw a beer at an Oriole outfielder. I wonder how many will be thrown at the Rangers and in which game will Odor get beaned? Im guessing game 1 since the Manager made a big stink at when the Rangers did theirs.
I'm actually glad to get another shot at the Blue Jays. It would be nice to send their whiny little bitch asses home.

Then again, on the other hand, if we lose...

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm actually glad to get another shot at the Blue Jays. It would be nice to send their whiny little bitch asses home.

Then again, on the other hand, if we lose...
Yea, I really hope the Rangers don't lose to them.

I'm hoping for a Red Sox/Rangers ALCS.

Cotton

Staff member
To commemorate the moment...

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I hope Jose Bautista hits Odor in the nuts with a hard grounder and then flips his bat into the upper deck.

Cotton

Staff member
I hope Jose Bautista hits Odor in the nuts with a hard grounder and then flips his bat into the upper deck.
Oh yeah? Well, I hope the Astros don't make the playoffs this year. Wait, hold on...

Rev

Staff member
I hope you TV gets stuck on the Rangers games that they do win and wont play anything else.... Ever.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I hope you TV gets stuck on the Rangers games that they do win and wont play anything else.... Ever.
I hope the Rangers get swept and then lose every game next year and fan interest falls off and they move to West Virginia and become the West Virginia Inbreds and become a perennial WS contender.

Cotton

Staff member
I hope the Rangers get swept and then lose every game next year and fan interest falls off and they move to West Virginia and become the West Virginia Inbreds and become a perennial WS contender.
WS = wife swapping?

Cotton

Staff member
Real classy, Toronto. Just like the team itself.

Rev

Staff member
Real classy, Toronto. Just like the team itself.

It was a beer can.

Top Bottom