Week 7 Thursday Night Chatter | Chiefs at Raiders | 10-19-2017

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Best game I have watched this year.

Not well played, but good drama.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
That was a real fricking barn burner, great finish even though it felt like it took forever.

OT but Davis is one goofy looking MFer with his bowl cut wearing that sweatsuit. He looks like he needs to return to the trailer park.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That was a real fricking barn burner, great finish even though it felt like it took forever.

OT but Davis is one goofy looking MFer with his bowl cut wearing that sweatsuit. He looks like he needs to return to the trailer park.
His celebration was like watching Corky throwing his arms in the air before he got his gold medal.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Best game I have watched this year.

Not well played, but good drama.
Reminded me of what drew me to the game in the first place. Tonight everyone could forget about the bullshit off the field circus the NFL has become and just appreciate a game the Raiders absolutely had to have.

data

Forbes #1
Carr-Crabtree saves Cook's ass for dropping that TD pass.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You'll have to let me know in Test when you do. I'm trying to get my notifications up to quadruple digits. [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION]
You sonofa...

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I didn't watch the game. What did he get ejected for?
Carr got stood up on a designed QB run and Marcus Peters came in and trucked him.

Lynch came in off the sideline and it looked like he jacked one of the officials up.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Carr got stood up on a designed QB run and Marcus Peters came in and trucked him.

Lynch came in off the sideline and it looked like he jacked one of the officials up.
He came off the sidelines? :lol

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I would start Peterson, every time. Lynch looks like he was a token signing for the locals.

Watch him bust out for 140 tonight now I have said that though.
I said when the Raiders signed him that of the two, I would rather have gone with Peterson because he was the guy who would most likely have some sort of speed and agility left.

He missed most of 2016 with injuries, but prior to that, the guy showed he could still play whereas not only had Lynch missed a whole year, he didn't look very good the season prior to his retirement.

Sure enough, it is AP who looks like he does have enough left in him to contribute to a team whereas Lynch looks done.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sure enough, it is AP who looks like he does have enough left in him to contribute to a team whereas Lynch looks done.
It's a little early to be tooting your horn considering AP looked like warmed over shit with the Saints.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It's a little early to be tooting your horn considering AP looked like warmed over shit with the Saints.
And you don't think the roughly 6 touches a game he was getting a game in a pass heavy offense had nothing to do with that, huh?

People were foolishly writing off Murray when he went through a similar situation in Philly but I always felt like it was more a product of being misused, and sure enough, there he is in Tennessee playing well.

AP isn't an elite back, but he's not washed up either. He can give you 4 YPC and 80-100 yards a game if you're willing to run the ball, and Arizona has shown they will do that.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And you don't think the roughly 6 touches a game he was getting a game in a pass heavy offense had nothing to do with that, huh?

People were foolishly writing off Murray when he went through a similar situation in Philly but I always felt like it was more a product of being misused, and sure enough, there he is in Tennessee playing well.

AP isn't an elite back, but he's not washed up either. He can give you 4 YPC and 80-100 yards a game if you're willing to run the ball, and Arizona has shown they will do that.
Not saying that isn't the case. But you need more than one game to show it. Especially one game against a really bad Tampa defense. Like I said, a little early to toot your horn.

Personally I want neither of those backs.

Top Bottom