Week 7 Thursday Night Chatter | Chiefs at Raiders | 10-19-2017

data

Forbes #1
WTF was Marcus Peters doing? That was Alundis Brice bad.

data

Forbes #1
That upright is not level. It's lower on the left side.

data

Forbes #1
That was more Kareem Larrimore bad.
:lol

I actually had Larrimore written down, but thought Alundis Brice would be more impactful as he was hyped as the next Deion Sanders...until Mo Clairborne took that title.

data

Forbes #1
Chiefs gave up a safety last week on a high snap. Now a low snap.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I actually had Larrimore written down, but thought Alundis Brice would be more impactful as he was hyped as the next Deion Sanders...until Mo Clairborne took that title.
Feh. Brice never got the hype back then as Larrimore and above all Goodrich got.

data

Forbes #1
Romo pointing out the counter trey. He's done his homework.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I bet that fucking Madea Halloween sequel took a week to shoot and will rake in a shit ton of money.

data

Forbes #1
I bet that fucking Madea Halloween sequel took a week to shoot and will rake in a shit ton of money.
I can't believe they put out a commercial. As if a commercial would encourage more people to watch.

data

Forbes #1
I might get around to that but not sure when.
You'll have to let me know in Test when you do. I'm trying to get my notifications up to quadruple digits. [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION]

data

Forbes #1
This'll be an interesting challenge. Hill's got the ball while skidding on the ground until the very end. Should be incomplete.

data

Forbes #1

Guess not. Not only 'play stands', but 'catch is confirmed.' I don't understand these f'n rules.

So if you skid on the ground for 1 second (or 5 feet, or whichever comes first) and then lose the ball afterwards, it's a catch. I thought the rule was "throughout the entire process."

DLK150

DCC 4Life

Guess not. Not only 'play stands', but 'catch is confirmed.' I don't understand these f'n rules.

So if you skid on the ground for 1 second (or 5 feet, or whichever comes first) and then lose the ball afterwards, it's a catch. I thought the rule was "throughout the entire process."
Rules? What are these rules you speak of?

They just make shit up as they go along.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Daddy's Home 2?

I guess Will Ferrell is going the Sandler route. Making shitty sequels to semi-okay originals.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
More crappy officiating on that pass in the end zone, not that I expect anything more.

Top Bottom