User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: A computer dying suddenly sucks

  1. #21
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I use a mouse pad. Both at work and at home with my laptop.
    I feel like you may also have a cell phone belt clip as well.

  2. #22
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    62,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    I feel like you may also have a cell phone belt clip as well.


    You know what, you and Booze both can go eff yourselves.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  3. #23
    Senior Member bbgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I was not allowed to watch that show as a kid. It was "too racy".
    Me neither. That and Soap. Older brothers weren't allowed to watch Jeannie due to her skimpy outfit and luscious melons. The perils of being Catholic, I guess.

  4. #24
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    62,141
    Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    Me neither. That and Soap. Older brothers weren't allowed to watch Jeannie due to her skimpy outfit and luscious melons. The perils of being Catholic, I guess.
    I feel your pain. Dad was a Baptist preacher. We weren't allowed to watch much on TV. Although, I did get to roll with Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom on Sundays after church.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  5. #25
    Senior Member bbgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I feel your pain. Dad was a Baptist preacher. We weren't allowed to watch much on TV. Although, I did get to roll with Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom on Sundays after church.
    Always watched it because it was on right before The Six Million Dollar Man. I think I peaked in the Seventies.

  6. #26
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,970
    Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Like John Ritter in Threes Company.
    I was thinking more about the commercial who has a sloth drawing a picture of what was to be a tandem bicycle.
    Since Day One

  7. #27
    Senior Member Chocolate Lab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,902
    I didn't use a mousepad on this new desk and the mouse wore the finish off. So I feel you, iam.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

    The Garrett Song

  8. #28
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,970
    If you don’t use a mouse pad what do you use? Touch screen?
    Since Day One

  9. #29
    Senior Member DLK150's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    People still use mouse pads?
    Mine is an old Belkin with a big, thick foam wrist support. I have carpal tunnel and it helps.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,246
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    If you don’t use a mouse pad what do you use? Touch screen?
    You don't need one with an optical mouse. There is no ball that needs the pad to roll.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •