Gameday Chatter Thread |Cowboys v. Giants| 09-11-16

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So much suck. Jesus.

You can't even take pause for a missed extra point.

dallen

Senior Tech
Ok, so it will be 13-9 at halftime. I was close

Stars

DCC 4Life
I should be happier about how we played with a rookie qb. But our defense just pisses me off. Just really no talent there.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Giants get the ball first in the second half.

They could trip over their own dicks and win.

We can only kick FGs because our offensive staff is inept once it gets into close quarters.

Stars

DCC 4Life

We can only kick FGs because our offensive staff is inept once it gets into close quarters.

It's an organizational problem. Unless Dez makes some kind of freak catch, it always looks like we have no creativity in the red zone.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Dallas is in trouble. Can't get anything in the end zone and can't move Eli out of the pocket. No pass rush whatsoever. They will get picked apart. Dallas has no running game so it's all but finished today.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
But hey, if that Smith kid's knee ever recovers we got ourselves a heck of a player there.

/Jerruh wink
It has to be frustrating for a coach.

You know you need help badly at certain positions and year after year the buffoons in charge give you turds like Randy Gregory, JJ Wilcox and Akwasi Owusu-Ansah. And a gimpy LB who won't play at all.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Gotta get the running game untracked. And more Brice Butler and alerts try to hit Terrance Williams. Dinks and dunks aren't getting it done.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

Or maybe our 10 million a year WR can't make the tough catch or the well paid shrimp drops tds

dallen

Senior Tech
As bad as defense was if we would have scored TDs instead of FGs we'd be winning

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It's an organizational problem. Unless Dez makes some kind of freak catch, it always looks like we have no creativity in the red zone.
Yep. They usually get by on Romo freelancing in the red zone making chicken salad out of the chicken shit offense.

Ever notice how even when Romo was healthy we usually got off to very slow starts on offense? The offense really didn't take off until they had to scrap it in favor of in the flow, improvs by Romo.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
As bad as defense was if we would have scored TDs instead of FGs we'd be winning
They haven't been able to stop us. We punch in a couple in the second half and (cough) the defense gets a couple of stops and we will win this game.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Did I miss it or have we not used a fullback to lead block for Zeke yet despite keeping two

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It's not like you weren't prepared for it. I'm just enjoying how Dak looks for now.
Right.

I expected us to lose today and I expect a 10 loss season.

What I would be happy with is Dak getting better week after week and giving us hope for the future.

But then I remember we tha we're still gonna be run by the Jones' in the office, and Garrett on the field, and then I wonder if it truly even matters.

Top Bottom