Dak's gal pal....

p1_

DCC 4Life
Dak Prescott’s Girlfriend Took Fingers In The Booty On Video, And It’s Being Shopped

October 11, 2017 at 2:41 pm by Terez in Dak Prescott

We FIRST BROKE THE STORY about Dak Prescott’s new “girlfriend”.Well we just received this about her in our tipbox, “Hi there- I have one picture and one video of Dak Prescott’s girlfriend from her “finsta” when she was in Mexico. Picture is her fully nude with a guy fingering her a*s by a pool. Video is her shoving her v*gina in a guy’s face in a van. All full nudity. Are you interested?” asked our tipster. We aren’t TMZ, and don’t pay for content, but if it’s free, why not? Still waiting for his response. In the meantime checkout the image we received as proof below. Nothing makes a chick hotter than being crazy right? Sounds like something right out of the Kardashian playbook. -TO

http://terezowens.com/dak-prescotts-girlfriend-took-fingers-in-the-booty-on-video-and-its-being-shopped/

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Coming soon to The DCC Inquirer:

Was Sean Lee a virgin until 25?

Rosie O'Donnell cheats with Ellen

Kim Kardashian injects her bum with jelly donut filling

midswat

... soon
It would make me so mad if someone PM’d me the pictures!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Got this when I clicked the link:

[h=2]You got the ol' 404 bro[/h]Click here to return home or do a quick search below so you can be lost no mo.
------------

So is this bullshit or just taken down or what?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Got this when I clicked the link:

[h=2]You got the ol' 404 bro[/h]Click here to return home or do a quick search below so you can be lost no mo.
------------

So is this bullshit or just taken down or what?
It was probably taken down. It was a stupid article to begin with.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
You guys clicked that link?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I clicked it before and it was there. Maybe someone got to them or they realized they were duped or something.

Top Bottom