User Tag List

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: Cowboys hot topic: It may be time for an “amicable divorce” from Dez Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I just hope we aren’t targetting Sutton. Not impressed with him
    I used to be with you on that. He has grown on me the more I watch though. Weird how the draft can do that to you. And it may just be a difference of what games you watch or clips you see.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Give me a guy like Anthony Miller in the 2nd and then DaeSean Hamilton in the 4th and our WR corps will be just fine.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Give me a guy like Anthony Miller in the 2nd and then DaeSean Hamilton in the 4th and our WR corps will be just fine.
    Yeah they aren't my cup of tea at WR but I'm with you on taking a couple guys. Get one early and then see who slips through the cracks later. Some will fall on draft day.

I want to do that if Callaway slips down. You may end up finding the stud in the fourth. The draft is unpredictable like that. Just like when the Redskins took 2 QBs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Yeah they aren't my cup of tea at WR but I'm with you on taking a couple guys. Get one early and then see who slips through the cracks later. Some will fall on draft day.
    There is just so much mid round WR talent in this draft. It's not a great draft to get a solid WR1, but it's a damn good draft to fill our a corps with talent. Keep in mind, Antonio Brown was had in the 6th round.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    There is just so much mid round WR talent in this draft. It's not a great draft to get a solid WR1, but it's a damn good draft to fill our a corps with talent. Keep in mind, Antonio Brown was had in the 6th round.
    That's the thing. You may draft Callaway in the fourth and he turns into Antonio Brown. People put these WR2 tags or slot tags on guys but players like Wayne, Bruce, Holt, Harrison weren't big guys either. People need to recalibrate what they think makes up a WR1.

That's the thing. You may draft Callaway in the fourth and he turns into Antonio Brown. People put these WR2 tags or slot tags on guys but players like Wayne, Bruce, Holt, Harrison weren't big guys either. People need to recalibrate what they think makes up a WR1.
    I don't know if there is even a need to put a number label on a WR. I still say a team doesn't necessarily need a "WR1". Give me diversity at size and speed in our WR corps and I think we will be just fine.

Give me Hernandez/Wynn after a trade down and Chark/Sutton via a trade up and I'm doing a happy dance.
    Same, so long as we get an extra 3rd for trading down.

Tre-quon Smith in the 2nd and Valdez-Scantling in the 5th remakes this WR instantly with quality playmakers while saving the 1st for more pressing needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    Same, so long as we get an extra 3rd for trading down.
    If we don't go Ridley or Moore, I want LVE. There will be a Hernandez every year late in the 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    If we don't go Ridley or Moore, I want LVE. There will be a Hernandez every year late in the 1st.
    Hernandez is on another level. A beast of a G doesn't come around every year.