User Tag List

Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowboys hot topic: It may be time for an “amicable divorce” from Dez Bryant

hopefully he kept the T.O. napkin

Never thought I'd say it, but I really think Jerry is going to draw a line in the sand on Friday. He's babied him a long time and said all the right things to the media. But now I have a feeling he's going to force him to take the pay cut or be traded.

^^ I know that looks like a "Yeah, well no shit" comment but I just don't see this dragging on much longer. IDK maybe Jerry's gunning for an extra draft pick or two.

Except for now, Stephen is the bad cop. Stephen has laid the expectation for his exit.
    Leading in defensive player suspensions, 5 years and counting

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Talk about a hype machine buildup to a meeting...Jerry is the ultimate showman. But wtf is he waiting for?

Or is it Dez? Been hearing about him working with a route guru, but heard today that he hasn't even started yet. WTF is he waiting for?

Quote Originally Posted by mcnuttz View Post
    Talk about a hype machine buildup to a meeting...Jerry is the ultimate showman. But wtf is he waiting for?

Or is it Dez? Been hearing about him working with a route guru, but heard today that he hasn't even started yet. WTF is he waiting for?
    We've been hearing about this meeting for weeks now. They are trying so hard to drag that shit out.

El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    We've been hearing about this meeting for weeks now. They are trying so hard to drag that shit out.
    Without Jerry keeping the JoeFans that hang on his every word in suspense...what else is there?

Playoff wins? Dynamic coach? Big splashy FA's? Deep playoff runs?

Without Jerrys sunshine pumping bullshit, the Cowboys are simply a version of the Skins with a really nice stadium.

People just want to get on with getting better. This is cheap drama.

Cutting Dez now would be idiotic, we're seemingly done with free agency and it'd be telegraphing that we're taking a WR within the first 3 rounds. So what in the absolute fuck is the point of cutting him now and not in 3 weeks after the draft?

Pay cut, beotch!
    Leading in defensive player suspensions, 5 years and counting