User Tag List

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 294

Thread: 2018 NFL Free Agency Thread

  1. #11
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    49,559

  2. #12
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    49,559

  3. #13
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,788
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    I have always liked McCarron. It will be interesting to see how all this unfolds.
    Since Day One

  4. #14
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    49,559
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    I have always liked McCarron. It will be interesting to see how all this unfolds.
    He is a shined up version of Mike Glennon and a douchebag to boot. They'll be sorry if they throw a buttload of money at him.

  5. #15
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,788
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    He is a shined up version of Mike Glennon and a douchebag to boot. They'll be sorry if they throw a buttload of money at him.
    Maybe maybe not. If he delivers all will be right with the world.
    Since Day One

  6. #16
    Senior Member Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,406
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    He is a shined up version of Mike Glennon and a douchebag to boot. They'll be sorry if they throw a buttload of money at him.
    Also known as the better version of Baker Mayfield.
    #Fire Garrett

  7. #17
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    49,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Also known as the better version of Baker Mayfield.
    Untrue. McCarron is taller.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24,760
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    He is a shined up version of Mike Glennon and a douchebag to boot. They'll be sorry if they throw a buttload of money at him.
    Yeah except he actually looked good when he played and Glennon always looked like total shit. They actually aren't similar at all.

  9. #19
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    49,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Yeah except he actually looked good when he played and Glennon always looked like total shit. They actually aren't similar at all.
    Glennon simply played more games (22) so you could actually see his suckitude.

    McCarron had a total of three starts on a playoff team two years ago. He couldn't even beat out Andy Dalton at any time even when he was playing poorly.

    Give McCarron 19 more starts, he is in the same boat as Glennon.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24,760
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Glennon simply played more games (22) so you could actually see his suckitude.

    McCarron had a total of three starts on a playoff team two years ago. He couldn't even beat out Andy Dalton at any time even when he was playing poorly.

    Give McCarron 19 more starts, he is in the same boat as Glennon.
    How are they similar except for the fact that you don't like either of them?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •