Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at 49ers | Week 4 | 10-02-2016

data

Forbes #1
I have. Its an interesting choice for a franchise city, in terms of its relative size, but I liked it.
Reading an article on the decision, chose Jacksonville over St. Louis, Memphis and Baltimore. At the time time, LA still had both Raiders and Rams.

data

Forbes #1
How were those ribs, Phil?
Great. I've been following the same formula the last two years since we initially discussed it (with skid). I made two racks, ate some of it Friday and will heat up the remainder before the Cowboys game. Didn't want to fiddle with it on Sunday and focus on today.

Now, I'm just thinking about what to do next -- burnt ends, methinks. Not such a great fan of pulled pork.

dallen

Senior Tech
Yeah, for those of us whose brains work fast enough, it works great. :unsure
The host is freaking out over all the games going to commercial at the same time

p1_

DCC 4Life
Great. I've been following the same formula the last two years since we initially discussed it (with skid). I made two racks, ate some of it Friday and will heat up the remainder before the Cowboys game. Didn't want to fiddle with it on Sunday and focus on today.

Now, I'm just thinking about what to do next -- burnt ends, methinks. Not such a great fan of pulled pork.
grilled or smoked?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

You can't go wrong with burnt ends.

data

Forbes #1
Great catch by Jimmy Graham. Over the shoulder while looking for the ball at the last second.

data

Forbes #1
Anyone else having this issue?

After pressing "Reply to Quote" and typing your response, the space bar button doesn't space.

data

Forbes #1
You can't go wrong with burnt ends.
Salting the ribs overnight makes a huge difference. Never let it go for two nights, though. You? Does it make a difference vs one night?

Cotton

Staff member
Anyone else having this issue?

After pressing "Reply to Quote" and typing your response, the space bar button doesn't space.
Nope,I'mnothavingthatissueatall.

Cotton

Staff member
Salting the ribs overnight makes a huge difference. Never let it go for two nights, though. You? Does it make a difference vs one night?
I brine a lot of things. I even brine butterfly chops overnight before cooking them.

Cotton

Staff member
What about over two nights?
I've never tried letting them brine that long. Not sure it would make much difference.

data

Forbes #1
Kirk...Kirk...Kirk.

Dude is like Gus Frerrotte reincarnated.

Looks brilliant at times, but then, whaaaaa????

dallen

Senior Tech

Interesting

dallen

Senior Tech
Don't give up, Cleveland! I believe in you

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Interesting
Not running much.

Top Bottom