Music Thread...

Carp

DCC 4Life

Been a fan for a long time...they are a bit odd, particularly the singer, but they also have a really excellent catalog of music. The song above is off the Day for Night album...which is great.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member

Been a fan for a long time...they are a bit odd, particularly the singer, but they also have a really excellent catalog of music. The song above is off the Day for Night album...which is great.
I haven't listened to these guys much but what I have heard from them over the years is usually pretty solid. I have a couple of Canadian friends who are huge fans.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I haven't listened to these guys much but what I have heard from them over the years is usually pretty solid. I have a couple of Canadian friends who are huge fans.
The first I ever heard of them was when Plant/Page toured in the mid 90s...they opened for them. They played a real short set, but it was memorable..

Carp

DCC 4Life
A band I felt was criminally underrated was The Cult. They were kind of hard to figure out...they had some basic riffs...almost AC/DC like, with some pretty cool vocals on top of those riffs. "Electric" is an alltimer of an album for me.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
A band I felt was criminally underrated was The Cult. They were kind of hard to figure out...they had some basic riffs...almost AC/DC like, with some pretty cool vocals on top of those riffs. "Electric" is an alltimer of an album for me.
Yep. Same thought here and I loved that album.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I had "Love", "Electric", and "Sonic Temple" and was definitely a fan back in the day. I had more or less forgotten about them until about 4 years ago when they were playing a free show at SXSW. I showed up not having listened to them in years but they sounded great and immediately reminded me of why I was into them years ago. Good band.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
She does very well for a 12 year old but that also is the catapult for her. He songs are a combination of Taylor Swift and Phil Phillips.The chorus has no lyrics.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I not know what that means so your post is pointless.
Dickface Dream Crusher. It's what Booze is called when he crushes people's dreams about Cowboys hope.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Dickface Dream Crusher. It's what Booze is called when he crushes people's dreams about Cowboys hope.
I guess jiggy was too much a coward to put it in its original form. I still have no idea why he would even opt to go that way other than him just being himself regarding anything I post. As I have said before he can't help himself.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I guess jiggy was too much a coward to put it in its original form. I still have no idea why he would even opt to go that way other than him just being himself regarding anything I post. As I have said before he can't help himself.
My god man, whine much.

That's the way its always posted, nobody types the entire phrase.

You are really starting to embarrass yourself playing this victim card all of the time.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
My god man, whine much.

That's the way its always posted, nobody types the entire phrase.

You are really starting to embarrass yourself playing this victim card all of the time.
Try zipping it and we will both be pleased.

Why drop the thing in the first place?

Last edited:

Jiggyfly

Banned
Try zipping it and we will both be pleased.

Why drop the thing in the first place?
Because you were crushing the dreams of the little girl.

And oh yeah it is commonly known around here that the acronym is used as a joke.

The outrage you are showing is hilarious.:lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Because you were crushing the dreams of the little girl.

And oh yeah it is commonly known around here that the acronym is used as a joke.

The outrage you are showing is hilarious.:lol
The outrage is that I crushed nothing. I said she did well for a 12 year old and also said that is what catapulted her. I also said her song didn't have lyrics in the chorus but that was in the style of Phil Phillips and Taylor Swift. Where is the dream crushing?

You just took the opportunity to take a cheap shot which is your style because you are an agitator. So live with it.

Top Bottom