Officer shot and killed on Tech campus...

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Some kid shot an officer and is on the loose in LBK right now. I'm sure that Cotton has more details.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Some kid shot an officer and is on the loose in LBK right now. I'm sure that Cotton has more details.
The kid was caught walking by the stadium shortly after.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What a fucking terrible day yesterday was. I can give more details once I’m at work. This officer was shot 300 yards from where my wife and I are officed. This has gotten too damn close to home, man.

Cotton

Staff member
The police responded to this kid's dorm room on suspicion of drug use. They found a trace amount of pot and some paraphernalia. The cop didn't arrest the kid, but brought him back to police station for debriefing. I'm not 100% sure what that is, but I'm sure [MENTION=49]fortsbest[/MENTION] can tell us. Here is where the details get a little fuzzy since not everything has come out yet. Either the kid had a gun on him or he took the cop's gun and shot the cop in the head. He then took off on foot. A student that was sitting in one of our commuter north parking lots spotted the guy and called the cops saying he had seen someone fitting the description that was put out. They arrested the little motherfucker about 10 minutes later. This really fucking sucks.

Cotton

Staff member
Below shows where the officer was shot. The blue circle on the right is approximately where the officer got killed. The green circle on the right is where I am sitting right now. This is some scary shit, man.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
I have a ton of good friends at Tech PD. Hell, I go hunting with the captain of patrol and one of the lieutenants in investigations. I still don't know which officer got killed, so I feel guilty that I am having selfish thoughts of just hoping it wasn't one of my friends.

Cotton

Staff member
I hope that piece of shit gets gang raped 300 times while he is waiting to die.

Cotton

Staff member
It has come out now that the cop was actually just doing a welfare check on this scumbag.

Cotton

Staff member
I also just found out that my wife sold this asshole a parking permit on Sept 1st. So, she had direct interaction with him. Fucking chills, man.

Cotton

Staff member
Hope that kid is in jail for the rest of his life.
This is Texas and they hit him with capital murder of a police officer. This kid will be executed.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
This is Texas and they hit him with capital murder of a police officer. This kid will be executed.
No doubt. I had a friend that went off the deep end with meth and ended up killing his mom, dad and grandmother. They fried him a few years ago.

They didn't care one bit about the drugs. In fairness he asked to be executed.

Cotton

Staff member
Over weed? Jesus.
Yep. Although, it was a welfare check so the cops may have been forcibly committing. All of those details haven’t come out yet.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yep. Although, it was a welfare check so the cops may have been forcibly committing. All of those details haven’t come out yet.
If it was a welfare check then the weed was just something they found. Wonder who called for the welfare check? I'm assuming that is what happens?? Parents? Friends?? Someone that knew they would find the weed??

Top Bottom