2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Just reading what he has to say it's easy to see why he failed here. Zero accountability. I'm sure that will play real well in New England...

And New England thinks so much of him they put him on the frigging practice squad.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Just reading what he has to say it's easy to see why he failed here. Zero accountability. I'm sure that will play real well in New England...

And New England thinks so much of him they put him on the frigging practice squad.
Will be interesting to see if he becomes a productive player with the Pats.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Bigger than the rest of New England's receivers, Street would bring unique skill set if promoted to the active roster.

:lol
I guess they needed to add someone to their roster with the inability to catch.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Will be interesting to see if he becomes a productive player with the Pats.

Part of me thinks he will. Talent wise I don't think he's any worse than for instance Brandon Lafell. But his work ethic and desire have to improve.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Surgery imminent.

Buy your Chaz Green jerseys now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would love him back this year.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
At this point I'm hoping that it's only 4 games. Still wondering what the heck is going to happen with that looming 10 game suspension.
I don't think he appealed the first. He did appeal the second one. So my guess is there may be some legitimate gripes with that. Which may be why nothing has happened yet. Additionally the league should at least consider that Gregory has gone to rehab and successfully completed it.

Cotton

Staff member
This is very interesting and solidifies what some have been saying about our lack of trying to get Dez the ball. This is just the first half. I will post the second half when he does.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The worst part in my opinion is the lack slants and shallow crossing routes. When the Giants blitz that stuff should be wide open. It also happens to be Dez's best routes because he is so big and physical and basically impossible to tackle. I have no problem with the deep balls we threw Dez. Usually he comes down with those. For whatever reason he was off on Sunday. But why we didn't get him some easy throws to get him in a groove is beyond me.

Cotton

Staff member
The worst part in my opinion is the lack slants and shallow crossing routes. When the Giants blitz that stuff should be wide open. It also happens to be Dez's best routes because he is so big and physical and basically impossible to tackle. I have no problem with the deep balls we threw Dez. Usually he comes down with those. For whatever reason he was off on Sunday. But why we didn't get him some easy throws to get him in a groove is beyond me.
Garrett should be forced to watch this highlight video. He would learn something about how to get the ball to his playmaker.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
What is the injury?

Cotton

Staff member
What is the injury?
It looks like a stinger issue that keeps popping up. They are probably going to put him in a neck roll this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom