Domestic Abuse allegations against Zeke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
great player. terrible writer
That's the way with these millennials... they write like they text/tweet, you can see it with the "@" vs "at". People were so concerned about this country becoming bilingual, that they never saw this coming.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That's the way with these millennials... they write like they text/tweet, you can see it with the "@" vs "at". People were so concerned about this country becoming bilingual, that they never saw this coming.
Very true. I see it every day.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Am I just looking at it wrong or does that say "While parking she aggressively approached my vehicle my freing Taylor Sand(illegible) was driving."?
and some of them get college degrees....

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

If this is truly found to be bogus, this twat should be brought up on charges.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

If this is truly found to be bogus, this twat should be brought up on charges.
I totally agree. To me trying to put someone in jail who didn't commit domestic abuse is just as egregious as committing domestic violence.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I totally agree. To me trying to put someone in jail who didn't commit domestic abuse is just as egregious as committing domestic violence.
Completely agree.

And the sad thing is in today's ultra-sensitive society all it takes it word of mouth.

I've read about several cases where there was no actual evidence but a conviction was still gained based solely on the testimony of a woman claiming she was raped or abused.

Last edited:

dallen

Senior Tech
People who make false claims not only try to harm an innocent person they make it harder for actual victims to get help. They are truly awful people.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Stupid cunt. I agree with all of the sentiments above as indicated by the props distributed.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
People who make false claims not only try to harm an innocent person they make it harder for actual victims to get help. They are truly awful people.
If the story is true, she was literally trying to ruin Zeke's life. That is as malicious and destructive as it comes.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
The real crime is against other women who really are being abused and whose credibility has been damaged by this bogus accusation.

Ezekiel should sue her and she should be charged by the state for manufacturing charges.

People have to be held accountable for their actions.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Similar to what we're discussing, one of the more notable recent cases regarding wrongful accusations is the one about the former football player Brian Banks.

I looked up some information about Banks' case the other day since the Stanford rapist Brock Turner was in the news, and it turns out that Banks' accuser didn't receive any jail time. Even though she was caught on tape confessing that she made up the entire story. The only thing the state did was sue her in order to recoup the $2 million dollars she was awarded several years prior in a lawsuit that she filed. The basis of that suit was her claiming unsafe conditions at the school led to her rape.

IMO, criminal charges should have been filed against her as well. He spent several years in prison because of her. She needs a taste of prison life herself. I'm not sure why criminal charges for perjury weren't on the table.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Similar to what we're discussing, one of the more notable recent cases regarding wrongful accusations is the one about the former football player Brian Banks.

I looked up some information about Banks' case the other day since the Stanford rapist Brock Turner was in the news, and it turns out that Banks' accuser didn't receive any jail time. Even though she was caught on tape confessing that she made up the entire story. The only thing the state did was sue her in order to recoup the $2 million dollars she was awarded several years prior in a lawsuit that she filed. The basis of that suit was her claiming unsafe conditions at the school led to her rape.

IMO, criminal charges should have been filed against her as well. He spent several years in prison because of her. She needs a taste of prison life herself. I'm not sure why criminal charges for perjury weren't on the table.
Yeah, that's terrible. There is no justice in that, at all.

Jiggyfly

Banned

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Ezekiel Elliott text messages raise questions about drug test

Ezekiel Elliott text messages raise questions about drug test

Ezekiel Elliott won’t face any further legal action over a domestic violence accusation, but the contents of some text messages may well open him up to some questions from the NFL itself.
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram obtained court documents including text messages between Elliott and his ex-girlfriend Tiffany Thompson in which the pair appear to have some worry over Elliott passing an upcoming drug test.

“I know you’re stressed out, if you need me call me,” Thompson messaged Elliott in one exchange, via Drew Davison of the Star-Telegram. “Just do everything you can to pass your drug test tomorrow. You’ll be okay. I’m here for you.”

“I’m gonna pass,” Elliott responded. “About to live in this sauna the next 24 hours.”

Frank C. Salzano, Elliott’s attorney, called the messages “a non-story.”

Still, though, a failed drug test is not required for the NFL to put a player into the intervention stage of the league’s substance abuse program. The NFL and NFLPA jointly agree to appointed medical advisers who would make such a decision, and they can be placed there simply because of “behavior.”

To potentially make matters worse for Elliott, he recently visited a weed shop in Seattle, which he admitted was a bad idea after Jerry Jones had these harsh words for him. After that episode, the NFL was said to be a bit concerned about his conduct. These text messages won’t do anything to alleviate those concerns.

Man, this guy is in the media's cross hairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom