The Curious Case of Charles Tapper

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did Tapper die and they just aren't telling us?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I was very excited about him but Jesus we need to stop coddling the rookies.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
RE: Tapper

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And this guy is part of the pass rush solution????

Joe Fan

Brand New Member

Joe Fan

Brand New Member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
This just can't be true. He was a fourth round pick, not a second round pick. :unsure

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Don't these guys undergo extensive physicals prior to the draft? How in the world do you miss something like this?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Don't these guys undergo extensive physicals prior to the draft? How in the world do you miss something like this?
Probably depends on how hard a team digs. I doubt every player gets a full scale physical including MRIs etc.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm confused, did he have surgery to fix it then? Because if it's something that naturally heals over time, it would have healed a decade ago.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Curious Case of Charles Tapper

I have to start this thread because there are numerous posts in the "Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread" about Charles Tapper that legitimately deserve more exposure than being buried in a nonsense thread.

You people are going to start making me hit the ban button because I'm growing VERY tired of uneducated posts like this.

Go find the articles and see what they think of Tapper. Then, post it. In this thread. YOU WILL POST THIS NEXT.

If I see your name beside a post in the Random thread after this time stamp that does not bother to determine the impact of the player, I will give you a couple of days off.

You people WILL START THINKING AND START PROCESSING INFORMATION BEFORE YOU POST IDIOCY.

Newt

DCC 4Life
I have to start this thread because there are numerous posts in the "Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread" about Charles Tapper that legitimately deserve more exposure than being buried in a nonsense thread.

You people are going to start making me hit the ban button because I'm growing VERY tired of uneducated posts like this.

Go find the articles and see what they think of Tapper. Then, post it. In this thread. YOU WILL POST THIS NEXT.

If I see your name beside a post in the Random thread after this time stamp that does not bother to determine the impact of the player, I will give you a couple of days off.

You people WILL START THINKING AND START PROCESSING INFORMATION BEFORE YOU POST IDIOCY.
Hey, what do you mean "you people"?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Did somebody just merge the old crabby bastards thread?

:lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
R 5s affect the sciatic nerve. I have the same problem. If it goes all the way down the leg he will have a short career in football unless it gets fixed. I am dealing with surgeons now about the same issue and trying to find alternatives.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
R 5s affect the sciatic nerve. I have the same problem. If it goes all the way down the leg he will have a short career in football unless it gets fixed. I am dealing with surgeons now about the same issue and trying to find alternatives.
That's okay.

According to the Cowboys' staff, you are just day to day and could play in week 2.

Top Bottom