2016 DCC Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallen

Senior Tech
Which one of you assholes is The Walking Dez?

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Hey guys, I apologize for not being in the draft, I was at my brother's house and we were trying to get some repairs done this afternoon, and by the time I realized what time it was... it was too late for me to get back here for the draft. I notice that we're also still missing 2 teams. The only thing I can suggest is:

Go with the league as it is, or

We can scrap this one, and I can set up another one for Teus or Wed.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hey guys, I apologize for not being in the draft, I was at my brother's house and we were trying to get some repairs done this afternoon, and by the time I realized what time it was... it was too late for me to get back here for the draft. I notice that we're also still missing 2 teams. The only thing I can suggest is:

Go with the league as it is, or

We can scrap this one, and I can set up another one for Teus or Wed.
Open for either. Whatever everyone else wants to do.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Smoke a turd in hell, Iamtdg. You picked three guys right in front of me.
I auto drafted because I was at a buddies house. :unsure

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I think we need to find out if those other 2 actually wanted to join.

If they want in, I'm fine with a re-draft on Wednesday night. I'm busy Tuesday night.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I'll join if you need someone and are not afraid to lose to a beaner...:tippytoe

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Ok... I created a new league with 10 members, I am now sending out the link for the new FFL to the current members of the first league plus [MENTION=49]fortsbest[/MENTION] and [MENTION=20]Angrymesscan[/MENTION] (as they have most recently stated an interest in joining). The new draft date is Wednesday Sept 7 @ 8:30 PM EST.

If that league fills up, we will go with that one... we will go with the one that's already been drafted.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Everything has been sent... I will check in several times tomorrow (well today) just in case someone needs help getting in.

dallen

Senior Tech
I registered for the new league. So are we planning on doing both leagues? I don't mind doing a second one, but I was pretty happy with my draft.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I registered for the new league. So are we planning on doing both leagues? I don't mind doing a second one, but I was pretty happy with my draft.
I was pretty happy with mine, too.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
It really does not matter to me either... I just thought 10 teams made for a better competition. If you guys have nothing better to do tomorrow night, we can do the draft and see what happens. Once the season starts, it will only be one.

BTW... just in case we stick with the first, does anybody want to trade me for Zeke?

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I'll take leftovers and still win so it doesn't matter to me. It's all about ownership anyway! :art

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hate to be a dick, but I had something come up for tomorrow and I would prefer not autodrafting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom