Week 5 Thursday Night Chatter | Patriots at Bucs | 10-5-2017

data

Forbes #1
Never seen one, but are those carpool karaoke videos entertaining? Seems like they are way overhyped. Too feel good mushy it seems for my taste of entertainment.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
The Cheatriots having penalties called against them? What fresh hell is this?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Couldn't use him back then because we didn't have any of those short option routes like the Pats use. Tony said he wanted them in the offense but it didn't happen until well after.

Also, can't believe CBS has a dedicated kicker commentator. What is even the point.

data

Forbes #1
As Romo analyzes this end of half strategy, just waiting for him to say 'Tashard Choice'

data

Forbes #1
Don't understand how in the eff Danny Amendola can get so many catchable targets while our vaunted passing offense is struggling to get anything more than a 6 yard Witten catch on 3rd & 9.

data

Forbes #1
Sick misdirection PA pass to Hogan. TB completely fell for it.

data

Forbes #1
Bucs offensive gameplan isn't working. They're better off trying 3 flea-flickers in a row.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
3rd & 1 and Tom Brady lines up shotgun, empty backfield. Belichick = The Genius.
[MENTION=22]Texas Ace[/MENTION] [MENTION=24]mschmidt64[/MENTION]
Two things:

They don't have a running game.

They have Tom Brady and have won Super Bowls using that offense.

I'd say those are just a liiiiiiitle bit different from our situation, wouldn't you?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Don't understand how in the eff Danny Amendola can get so many catchable targets while our vaunted passing offense is struggling to get anything more than a 6 yard Witten catch on 3rd & 9.
Coaching.

data

Forbes #1
Two things:

I'd say those are just a liiiiiiitle bit different from our situation, wouldn't you?
...and the defense rests.

Prosecution? [MENTION=24]mschmidt64[/MENTION]

data

Forbes #1
Two things:

You plan on having 5 posts in here for the remainder of tonight's game now that you're in here?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Couldn't use him back then because we didn't have any of those short option routes like the Pats use. Tony said he wanted them in the offense but it didn't happen until well after.

Also, can't believe CBS has a dedicated kicker commentator. What is even the point.
This is actually a bit discouraging because it points back to how stubborn Jason Garrett is.

Why would you not want to add some wrinkles to the offense in order to fit the Personnel you have, especially in the case of the quarterback?

I think it further strengthens the argument that some of us have made in recent weeks of how we aren't trying to do what's best for Dak, we are trying to force him into a role that Garrett believes is best for the offense.

Garrett is such a crap coach.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Folk has gotten real bad. The ball just looks like a knuckler coming off his foot every time.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
You plan on having 5 posts in here for the remainder of tonight's game now that you're in here?
I don't know how you do it.

You sure do love football, don't you?

I was where you are about 10 years ago, but now I'd rather spend my time doing other things. I'll check out the occasional NFC East matchup because that still interests me, but I don't watch entire football games around the league unless I just don't have anything to do.

Top Bottom