User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Christmas 2017

  1. #11
    Senior Member jsmith6919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,323
    Merry Christmas!!

  2. #12
    Senior Member 1bigfan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,780
    Just got off the phone with my sister who has a small child. She was complaining about how difficult it was assembling the new toys, particularly a power wheels truck that my nephew got.

    I laughed at her because those of us who have kids have all been there before.

    She received no sympathy from me.

  3. The following 3 users like this post:


  4. #13
    El Presidente' skidadl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,333
    I hope all of you fellas have a great time with your loved ones today. Especially you heathens since eternity will be burning hell.

    Merry Christmas!

  5. The following 2 users like this post:


  6. #14
    Senior Member Kbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Just got off the phone with my sister who has a small child. She was complaining about how difficult it was assembling the new toys, particularly a power wheels truck that my nephew got.

    I laughed at her because those of us who have kids have all been there before.

    She received no sympathy from me.
    My sister apparently got my nephew a top of the line $400 RC truck. On the front of the box it says "READY TO DRIVE!" in big letters. On the side of the box in tiny print it reads "battery and charger not included."

  7. The following user likes this post:


  8. #15
    Senior Member 1bigfan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbrown View Post
    My sister apparently got my nephew a top of the line $400 RC truck. On the front of the box it says "READY TO DRIVE!" in big letters. On the side of the box in tiny print it reads "battery and charger not included."


    That's messed up. So basically until the stores open up in roughly 24 hours and they're able to get the battery and charger, your nephew's got a high-end Hot Wheels car on his hands.

  9. #16
    Senior Member Kbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post


    That's messed up. So basically until the stores open up in roughly 24 hours and they're able to get the battery and charger, your nephew's got a high-end Hot Wheels car on his hands.
    The kid has had bad luck. One year Santa brought him a defective "Big Stinky Garbage Truck," and since it was a hot toy that year, I had to drive like an hour and a half on Dec. 26 to a Target to get him a good one.

  10. #17
    Teh Acester Texas Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,435
    Merry Christmas everybody.

    I hope you all have a great one.
    2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

  11. The following 2 users like this post:


  12. #18
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    59,357
    Merry Christmas, boys. I wish every one of you a fantastic day with your families.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  13. The following 2 users like this post:


  14. #19
    Senior Member DLK150's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,428
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Feliz Navidad!
    Great, now I have to go listen to Jose Feliciano's version or it will be stuck in my head.

    Merry Christmas 1big!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •