User Tag List

Page 131 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1319

Thread: Week 15 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Raiders | 12-17-2017

  1. #1301
    Senior Member Angrymesscan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,235
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Fake Hostile story FAIL.
    Disagree
    Had all minutiae, quirky situation, first names, fan from other team that oddly reveres the cowboys, friendly wager...
    I give it a 3.5 out of 5 stars
    @Rev supporter

  2. #1302
    Senior Member pdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21,656
    Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    Are you on a delay?
    caught up now. Realized I was a minute behind on the DVR when I paused in the 1st half.

  3. #1303
    Senior Member lostxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,129
    Damn

  4. #1304
    Senior Member pdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21,656
    oi ve

  5. #1305
    Senior Member lostxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,129
    They're gonna sit Rodgers. We're fucked.

  6. #1306
    Senior Member pdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    Disagree
    Had all minutiae, quirky situation, first names, fan from other team that oddly reveres the cowboys, friendly wager...
    I give it a 3.5 out of 5 stars
    Thank you. Wasn't meant to be floor rollicking laugh, but thought a nice little unsuspecting treat in the midst of a gameday chatter.

    Like finding a $5 bill in your jeans pocket.

  7. #1307
    Senior Member pdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21,656
    Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    They're gonna sit Rodgers. We're fucked.
    You don't trust the Bengals will win one last home game for their ole ball coach?

  8. #1308
    Senior Member Simpleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,087
    Atlanta is a shit hole team, they're going to get their doors blown off by New Orleans and then it's probably 60/40 that they lose against Carolina who will still be playing for the division.

    The bigger issue is that Detroit has only the "mail it in" Bengals and likely the Brett Hundley-led Packers left. Looks like asshole Rodgers will fuck us again unless the Bengals can pull a miracle out of their asses or the Packers can somehow muster up enough motivation/pride to knock a divisional opponent out of the playoffs.

  9. #1309
    Senior Member pdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    Atlanta is a shit hole team, they're going to get their doors blown off by New Orleans and then it's probably 60/40 that they lose against Carolina who will still be playing for the division.

    The bigger issue is that Detroit has only the "mail it in" Bengals and likely the Brett Hundley-led Packers left. Looks like asshole Rodgers will fuck us again unless the Bengals can pull a miracle out of their asses or the Packers can somehow muster up enough motivation/pride to knock a divisional opponent out of the playoffs.
    Imagine the site maintenance if all falls into place and Nick Foles beats us down 44-6

  10. #1310
    Senior Member lostxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,129
    Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Imagine the site maintenance if all falls into place and Nick Foles beats us down 44-6
    That would be a kick in the sack.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •