Sean Lee and Jourdan Lewis with hamstring issues

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I shudder to think about this defense without Sean Lee.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I guess we'll just have to wait until the practice and injury reports start coming out. It could be anything from a strain to a pull to cramps/the effects from dehydration.

Last edited:

midswat

... soon
Who used their white privilege to change my thread title?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Speaking of Lewis, I was pretty impressed with his performance last night. Id even say he probably outplayed Anthony Brown, who was beat repeatedly.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Speaking of Lewis, I was pretty impressed with his performance last night. Id even say he probably outplayed Anthony Brown, who was beat repeatedly.
I like Anthony Brown but I feel he's best suited to play in the slot.

Even going back to last season, that is where he played best and his one pick this season was also in the slot.

He's not bad outside, but he's not all that great either.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Yeah Brown looked like someone off the street took over his soul to play 1 game of NFL football.

He was that bad.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Wasn't a good game for Scandrick either.
Not particularly...but he was at least in the vicinity to try and make a play. No idea what the hell Brown was doing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not particularly...but he was at least in the vicinity to try and make a play. No idea what the hell Brown was doing.
Yeah he got fooled pretty bad a couple of times.

I also saw a replay of the first TD pass where we were running a quarters defense and it was totally the safeties fault for that TD. Our guys are just so bad at zone coverage. They have no idea how to pass coverage from one player to the other

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Yeah Scandrick just got out-muscled on a few occasions going up against one of the best WRs to ever play the game. No shame in that.

If he were taller maybe he makes some of those plays.

vince

Not So New Member
Yeah Scandrick just got out-muscled on a few occasions going up against one of the best WRs to ever play the game. No shame in that.

If he were taller maybe he makes some of those plays.
Yea he played well. Great coverage on some plays especially on that freak of a catch by Larry.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yea he played well. Great coverage on some plays especially on that freak of a catch by Larry.
To be fair on that great catch he was beat pretty bad. It was just horribly underthrown which allowed him to get back in the play. (The under throw was a result of great pressure and Palmer basically just tossing it up in a prayer throw)

vince

Not So New Member
To be fair on that great catch he was beat pretty bad. It was just horribly underthrown which allowed him to get back in the play. (The under throw was a result of great pressure and Palmer basically just tossing it up in a prayer throw)
I was about 9 beers in by that time so I wasn't paying as close of attention.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It was, which is why I'm scared to think what Rodgers is going to do to these guys in 2 weeks, but for the most part, I think we're all pretty satisfied from what we're getting from guys like Lewis and Woods.

I'm hoping our 2nd round pick can start showing something soon.

vince

Not So New Member
So reports from Mikey Fisher state Sean Lee very limited in practice with Durant taking most snaps at MLB.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
According to yesterday's injury report:

Limited: Awuzie, Carroll, Hitchens, Frazier and Lewis.

DNP: Lee and Paea.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
From this morning:

Chaz Green was not at the 15-minute media portion of the Cowboys’ practice on Friday. The third-year guard is dealing with a hip injury that kept him off the field at the start of practice, but the Cowboys are still hopeful he might participate before the end of the day.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
From this morning:

Chaz Green was not at the 15-minute media portion of the Cowboys’ practice on Friday. The third-year guard is dealing with a hip injury that kept him off the field at the start of practice, but the Cowboys are still hopeful he might participate before the end of the day.
Big Ben. Parliament.

Top Bottom