Sean Lee and Jourdan Lewis with hamstring issues

midswat

... soon
I had to get up at 430 this am so I went to sleep at half time.

Did Sean Lee get injured? If so did it look bad?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I think it was just cramps. Happened late in the game during the Cardinals last drive of the game.

midswat

... soon
Per Brandon George

Jason Garrett said LB Sean Lee has a hamstring injury.

midswat

... soon
I'd sit both this week. Definitely Lee.

Last night and this coming week is the two easiest games this season. At home vs a bad team. Rest him up.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'm not sure how bad the Rams are.

And damn, we need Lewis. What is with all the hamstring injuries?!?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I wish we had kept Brandon Carr.

This defense needs a solid veteran corner who they can count on to show up and play every game, and Carr was that.

He would be even more useful at the moment seeing as we appear to be playing more man coverage which is what he was good at.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wish we had kept Brandon Carr.

This defense needs a solid veteran corner who they can count on to show up and play every game, and Carr was that.

He would be even more useful at the moment seeing as we appear to be playing more man coverage which is what he was good at.
Eh, I think people forget how often he got beat. I'm certainly not missing him yet. But the healthy part of it was nice. Our injuries in the secondary this year have been insane. At least with Carr you had the stability of knowing he would show up every single Sunday.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Eh, I think people forget how often he got beat. I'm certainly not missing him yet. But the healthy part of it was nice. Our injuries in the secondary this year have been insane. At least with Carr you had the stability of knowing he would show up every single Sunday.
Exactly.

And I know what type of player he was. He wasn't a guy who could neutralize one side of the field, but he was better than people gave him credit for and he could be counted on to at least put in a solid day's work on a weekly basis.

He wasn't very good in zone, but he was solid in man coverage. Not the best, but he'd probably be our best man coverage guy at CB right now.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
GLENDALE, Ariz. -- All-Pro linebacker Sean Lee left Monday's game with a strained hamstring in the fourth quarter, coach Jason Garrett said.

Lee watched the end of the game from the sideline. He wasn't limping as he made his way into the locker room after the game. Garrett said he didn't know the extent of the injury.

Also, Garrett said rookie cornerback Jourdan Lewis experienced some hamstring tightness late in the game. Lewis was the Cowboys' nickel cornerback.

Lewis missed most of training camp and couldn't play in the opener because of a strained hamstring.

-- Brandon George

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
GLENDALE, Ariz. -- All-Pro linebacker Sean Lee left Monday's game with a strained hamstring in the fourth quarter, coach Jason Garrett said.

Lee watched the end of the game from the sideline. He wasn't limping as he made his way into the locker room after the game. Garrett said he didn't know the extent of the injury.

Also, Garrett said rookie cornerback Jourdan Lewis experienced some hamstring tightness late in the game. Lewis was the Cowboys' nickel cornerback.

Lewis missed most of training camp and couldn't play in the opener because of a strained hamstring.

-- Brandon George
Sounds like it is pretty minor stuff at best then.

midswat

... soon
If he's not limping then maybe he was kept out as a precaution. Hopefully he'll be fine.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If he's not limping then maybe he was kept out as a precaution. Hopefully he'll be fine.
When it happened it was very odd. He looked fine and then suddenly went to the ground. It's why most of us assumed either cramps or he was faking it to give our defense a chance to get organized. I thought he was just sort of faking it to give our defense a breather and a chance to get the right guys on the field.

vince

Not So New Member
When it happened it was very odd. He looked fine and then suddenly went to the ground. It's why most of us assumed either cramps or he was faking it to give our defense a chance to get organized. I thought he was just sort of faking it to give our defense a breather and a chance to get the right guys on the field.
Seriously? You think Sean Lee is this type of person?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seriously? You think Sean Lee is this type of person?
I don't but at the same time I've seen it happen a million times in college football and they all looked exactly like that one. I think Sean Lee may have been hamming it up a little is all I'm saying.

Top Bottom