Week 3 Game Day Chatter | Sunday Games | 9-24-2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
~off-air~

Phil pushes Iamtdg...hey, thanks, butthole for getting us cut off the air.

Iamtdg pushes back...I didn't drop the 'F' bomb. YOU DID.

Phil upends the booth....well, what the fuck did you think was going to happen? You started the Goodell train, I'm riding the m'fer into the station.

Iamtdg: .....and we're back.

~fixing ties~

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
~off-air~

Phil pushes Iamtdg...hey, thanks, butthole for getting us cut off the air.

Iamtdg pushes back...I didn't drop the 'F' bomb. YOU DID.

Phil upends the booth....well, what the fuck did you think was going to happen? You started the Goodell train, I'm riding the m'fer into the station.

Iamtdg: .....and we're back.

~fixing ties~
:lol

Cotton

Staff member
Flacco not looking all that great today, Phil. Remind me, what shithole school did he come from?

data

Forbes #1
You realize when everyone else wakes up and gets in here, there's gonna have to be a thread rebuild. You know what, fuck 'em.

If Booze and Nuttz want better programming, they should provide it. Right now I'm a bored monkey with a frog and it's way too early in the morning to give a fuck

data

Forbes #1
I'd have to give Alex Flanagan a thumbs down. Will be unpopular and odd to say, but that jaw is a dealbreaker.

Cotton

Staff member
You realize when everyone else wakes up and gets in here, there's gonna have to be a thread rebuild. You know what, fuck 'em.

If Booze and Nuttz want better programming, they should provide it. Right now I'm a bored monkey with a frog and it's way too early in the morning to give a fuck

Wow, the way that monkey was humping that frog you would think John Harbaugh had gameplanned that in for this week's game.

Cotton

Staff member
And, now for your halftime entertainment...

Cotton

Staff member
Smoking some German sausage for lunch.

data

Forbes #1
30-0. Dayum.

Maybe the Jaguars should move to London.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Steelers aren't even going to take the field for the anthem. They're staying in the locker room

data

Forbes #1
The Steelers aren't even going to take the field for the anthem. They're staying in the locker room
Actually it'll be interesting to see what Goodell does now. He didn't outright condemn nor support the protests in his statement, but Steelers' action is taking it to the next level.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm just curious, but I don't think I have ever heard your take on the kneeling situation. As a black man who serves in the military, how do you feel about this situation? If you don't mind saying. If you don't, I understand.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I actually liked his approach, he said we're here to play football not make teammates take sides(paraphrasing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom