Week 3 Game Day Chatter | Sunday Games | 9-24-2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Fresh thread for today's game.

Jacksonville already up 10-0 on the Ravens.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Jaguars are putting their foot up Flacco and the Ravens' ass.

Baltimore looks completely lost out there, particularly on offense.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
The Jaguars are putting their foot up Flacco and the Ravens' ass.

Baltimore looks completely lost out there, particularly on offense.
Good, because I have the Jags defense starting in like 3 of my leagues.

data

Forbes #1
So what's Goodell's money-making scheme with this internet feed? I believe this is the third game he's done over the internet.

Instead of advertisers paying the networks paying the NFL, Goodell aiming to go straight to the advertisers?

data

Forbes #1
Well, that's dumb.
Think about this, though, Iamdtg. We could pay the NFL and the DCC could host a Cowboys game on our new kick-arse server!!! You can do color, I'll do play-by-play.

"STAY DOWN BIZNATCHESSSS!!!!! Is that allowed?"

Cotton

Staff member
Chromecast it is.

data

Forbes #1
Phil-to-Iamtdg: So, Cotton, as we approach the end of the 1st qtr, what are your thoughts on the DCC bringing back the chat room?

Iamtdg: I'm on twitter, and, hoo boy, DCC universe is in an uproar, clamoring to be heard.

Cotton

Staff member
Think about this, though, Iamdtg. We could pay the NFL and the DCC could host a Cowboys game on our new kick-arse server!!! You can do color, I'll do play-by-play.

"STAY DOWN BIZNATCHESSSS!!!!! Is that allowed?"
I could do the shit out of some color. "Phil, did you notice on that last play how Flacco sucked some greasy monkey nuts? The fans have become used to this."

Cotton

Staff member
Phil-to-Iamtdg: So, Cotton, as we approach the end of the 1st qtr, what are your thoughts on the DCC bringing back the chat room?

Iamtdg: I'm on twitter, and, hoo boy, DCC universe is in an uproar, clamoring to be heard.
I would write it into the NFL contract. We will have a chat room and we will make them pay for it.

data

Forbes #1
I could do the shit out of some color. "Phil, did you notice on that last play how Flacco sucked some greasy monkey nuts? The fans have become used to this."
"I don't know anything about greasy, but what did you think of the convenience of London's Tube, bringing thousands of fans into ole Wembley here for a couple pounds? I mind the gap, and I love it. Take it from here, Cotton."

Cotton

Staff member
"I don't know anything about greasy, but what did you think of the convenience of London's Tube, bringing thousands of fans into ole Wembley here for a couple pounds? I mind the gap, and I love it. Take it from here, Cotton."
Phil, I believe this is yet another terrible ploy by Goodell attempting to expand the market reach of the NFL. This is not good for the fans. He has to see that.

Cotton

Staff member
Tony Jefferson down. This could be yet another major hit to the Ravens defense. What a nightmare scenario for them.

data

Forbes #1
Phil, I believe this is yet another terrible ploy by Goodell attempting to expand the market reach of the NFL. This is not good for the fans. He has to see that.
"Yeah, FUCK GOODELL. FREE THE NFL DRAFT!!! SATURDAY & SUN.."

~transmission cut~

data

Forbes #1
Apparently today will be an unprecedented display of players showing solidarity during the national anthem, sparked by Trump's comments.

Cotton

Staff member
"Yeah, FUCK GOODELL. FREE THE NFL DRAFT!!! SATURDAY & SUN.."

~transmission cut~
Sorry about that folks. We had a bit of technical difficulties there. We hope to have this situation resolved. Welcome the new play-by-play guy, Phyllis. Phyllis, it's good to have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom