Gosselin: Tony Romo's health is holding the Dallas Cowboys hostage

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Yeah that's right up there with Schmitty's Antonio Bryant special kids project from back in the day.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Did you land on your feet somewhere? Probably should have pm'ed this but maybe others want to know.
I've been full-time freelance for almost a year, since last October. It's been going well. I make more than my previous salary, but not as much as my salary combined with the freelance I did on the side.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I've been full-time freelance for almost a year, since last October. It's been going well. I make more than my previous salary, but not as much as my salary combined with the freelance I did on the side.
Freelance what?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Thanks. Hopefully it will continue to get better.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah that's right up there with Schmitty's Antonio Bryant special kids project from back in the day.
I have achieved elite status. :towel

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Redskins?
I have worked a couple of Redskin games before, but I mostly work college sports. Lots of ACC and regional schools...football, basketball, baseball, soccer, lacrosse. Even some auto racing and NHL (Hurricanes/Caps). Keeps me pretty busy except for a couple of months in the summer. It's like being back in school and getting a summer break for the first time in 25 years.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I have worked a couple of Redskin games before, but I mostly work college sports. Lots of ACC and regional schools...football, basketball, baseball, soccer, lacrosse. Even some auto racing and NHL (Hurricanes/Caps). Keeps me pretty busy except for a couple of months in the summer. It's like being back in school and getting a summer break for the first time in 25 years.
Must admit that sounds pretty awesome...

Top Bottom