Quarterback Tony Romo's back injury is worse than anticipated.

dallen

Senior Tech
Have we ever started a rookie QB and a rookie RB at the same time before?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Have we ever started a rookie QB and a rookie RB at the same time before?
I don't think so...saw an image this weekend showing that Quincy, Aikman, and Staubach are the only rookies to start the opener.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don't think so...saw an image this weekend showing that Quincy, Aikman, and Staubach are the only rookies to start the opener.
Saw that too but was wondering if it happened at any point during the season. Was Hambrick a rookie? Don't recall the RBs we had during Aikman and Staubach. For Aikman I know Paul Palmer but didn't we use another??

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I think Roger Staubach and Calvin Hill were rookies together.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I think Roger Staubach and Calvin Hill were rookies together.
Looked it up and this is correct. NoDak is the Board Historian of the day.

Landry

DCC 4Life
I've had the exact same injury. Slipped trying to get a new furnace in the house, came down on my ass and crushed the L1 vertebrate. Figure 8 weeks minimum.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I've had the exact same injury. Slipped trying to get a new furnace in the house, came down on my ass and crushed the L1 vertebrate. Figure 8 weeks minimum.
See, now this is the kinda Insider info we cherish here at the ole DCC. Have some props. You have earned them.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
That seems about right.

Top Bottom