Pre-Season Chatter Thread | Cowboys v Seahawks | 08/25/16

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Preseason or not the defense has been unacceptable.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I'll watch one more series then I'm firing up Madden.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't think we have a single defensive player who has a set of nuts.

Just an incredible collection of dickless wonders coached by a gutless old man.

1bigfan13

Staff member
The starters weren't bad. These fringe roster guys are awful though.
Oh, I know. Which is why I'm bailing on this game after this next Cowboys' series. Watching these scrubs attempt to play football is nauseating.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh, I know. Which is why I'm bailing on this game after this next Cowboys' series. Watching these scrubs attempt to play football is nauseating.
Watching turds like Okoye run around out there clueless isn't hardly worth the effort.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
You guys realize that at least like 7 of the guys out there on defense won't make the team?

Our DL is shit but guys like Coe, Okoye and such aren't backups, they're 3rd stringers/camp fodder that are playing as backups right now because we had to start our actual backups due to our coaching staff/front office being scared of injuries.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You guys realize that at least like 7 of the guys out there on defense won't make the team?

Our DL is shit but guys like Coe, Okoye and such aren't backups, they're 3rd stringers/camp fodder that are playing as backups right now because we had to start our actual backups due to our coaching staff/front office being scared of injuries.
The other clods who played ahead of them aren't any better.

Russell is still out there and he's been talked up by our fucking retarded old man DC.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Agreed. There was no need for Prescott to stay in and get injured. Hell, our WRs didn't exactly help much today. The drops were pathetic and again too many penalties.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The other clods who played ahead of them aren't any better.

Russell is still out there and he's been talked up by our fucking retarded old man DC.
Yea I mean he's been disappointing during the preseason.

We're going to have to get through those first 4 games with bubble gum and duct tape at DE. It's basically going to be Mayowa and a couple of guys in Crawford and Irving who should probably be playing inside. We'll probably end up adding a guy at DE after cuts.

Top Bottom