Pre-Season Chatter Thread | Cowboys v Seahawks | 08/25/16

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The guy that hit him wasn't the guy in front of him. Yes, why slide at the LOS, but that has jack shit to do with him getting hurt. He got hit by a guy he couldn't see. This is stupid.
Well if he throws it away he doesn't get hurt. It's kind of the point.

But regardlsss if that minor of a hit hurts Romo he won't last long.

GShock

DCC 4Life
So here's the question. Is Romo done? I mean he's going to play I'm sure but are we better biting the bullet and developing the rookie? Is the back is that bad and he just tweaked it, he may be pretty ineffective. not to mention he's just generally made of glass.
Hard to say no. Hasn't he been knocked out of 3 of the last 4 games he's played?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just looking at Romo's face right there, it is easy to tell he's done and he knows it. And not just for tonight.

It is just a matter of time for him.

But hey, Jerry said five years guys, not a damn debate.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Good patience by Dak, there. Held it and did not run. Great anticipation of Beasley.

dallen

Senior Tech
Dak doesnt realize Beasley is just quick not fast

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Dak is trying to turn swaim into a useful asset.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Whoa. Garrett offered the fist to Dak and then the wink.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well if he throws it away he doesn't get hurt. It's kind of the point.

But regardlsss if that minor of a hit hurts Romo he won't last long.
Why would he throw it away if he can't see the guy behind him? He is sliding to avoid the guy in front of him. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone in this discussion.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

DLK150

DCC 4Life
So here's the question. Is Romo done? I mean he's going to play I'm sure but are we better biting the bullet and developing the rookie? If the back is that bad and he just tweaked it, he may be pretty ineffective. not to mention he's just generally made of glass.
I think he's done after this season. I'm not saying he's getting Wally Pipped by Prescott because it's too soon to tell but there will be a QB competition in the near future.

dallen

Senior Tech
It seemed insane a week ago, but we might be about to have a legit QB controversy

Top Bottom