Cardinals Stuff...

p1_

DCC 4Life
Alright, time to regroup and let that shitty game with Denver go. Bring on the Cards!

dallen

Senior Tech
Is everyone else HYPE for the return of the great Damontre Moore?!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Shit. You would think the guy is Ware in his prime how people are looking forward to his conquering return.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This game is probably going to be like the other times we have played the Cards in Arizona. Strange shit always happens to make us lose.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This game is probably going to be like the other times we have played the Cards in Arizona. Strange shit always happens to make us lose.
If that happens again this time, then it's time to hit the panic button.

That is a bad team over there that isn't going to win more than 6 games this year....7 tops.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I'm looking forward to some pressure from the DL.

Lawrence looked great the first half, but there was nothing from Maliek and Paea. They just fell flat against an OL that was supposedly struggling.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'm more interested in Scandrick coming back and then Irving in week 4.

I wish friggin' Awuzie would get healthy too.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

midswat

... soon
Isn't this game a gimme? I haven't seen a cardinals game but from what I understand Palmer is playing like dried dog shit and they have zero run game.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Isn't this game a gimme? I haven't seen a cardinals game but from what I understand Palmer is playing like dried dog shit and they have zero run game.
No game is a gimme if we play like we did in Denver.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I wouldn't say it's a gimmie but if we get pressure on Palmer I think we win.

They have a pretty good d though and after our retarded gameplan last week who the fuck knows :shrug

midswat

... soon
No game is a gimme if we play like we did in Denver.
Well, hopefully Jerry got Jason a new coloring book this week so he'll be too distracted to interfere with the team that much.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Well, hopefully Jerry got Jason a new coloring book this week so he'll be too distracted to interfere with the team that much.
Yeah, but who is gonna stop Linehan from calling 93% passes in the redzone?

midswat

... soon
Yeah, but who is gonna stop Linehan from calling 93% passes in the redzone?
Certainly not the head coach. He hasn't yet and showed the same propensities when he himself was calling plays.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Certainly not the head coach. He hasn't yet and showed the same propensities when he himself was calling plays.
That's what baffles me the most about Schmitty constantly calling out Linehan as if we weren't already doing this long before Linehan ever joined the team.

This has been going on since 2009.

What's the one constant? Jason Garrett.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
That's what baffles me the most about Schmitty constantly calling out Linehan as if we weren't already doing this long before Linehan ever joined the team.

This has been going on since 2009.

What's the one constant? Jason Garrett.
What's your point? Garrett isn't calling the plays.

So when we call 93% passes.... that's Linehan, not Garrett.

Is your argument that Garrett tacitly approves and won't rein Linehan in?

Uh... ok.

PS, I'm not "calling out" Linehan cause I actually don't think he's doing a bad job. I'm just highlighting the hypocrisy of when everything good is happening it's Linehan, when anything bad is happening, Oh, Garrett is the constant since 2009!

Yeah, a constant that has put up more good numbers than bad. You can't say Linehan is responsible for all the positive changes, and then when we throw too much in the redzone, blame Garrett.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What's your point? Garrett isn't calling the plays.

So when we call 93% passes.... that's Linehan, not Garrett.

Is your argument that Garrett tacitly approves and won't rein Linehan in?

Uh... ok.

PS, I'm not "calling out" Linehan cause I actually don't think he's doing a bad job. I'm just highlighting the hypocrisy of when everything good is happening it's Linehan, when anything bad is happening, Oh, Garrett is the constant since 2009!

Yeah, a constant that has put up more good numbers than bad. You can't say Linehan is responsible for all the positive changes, and then when we throw too much in the redzone, blame Garrett.
Garrett is ultimately in charge of the game plan going in, so he is just as much to blame as Linehan.

Top Bottom