Week 2 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys vs Broncos | 9-17-2017

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Is he not the guy putting empty sets out there?

Is he not the guy in charge of offense?

Is he not the guy refusing to run the ball down their fucking throats?
Is he not the guy that finally got us out of the 8-8 droughts?

Cotton

Staff member
Looks like I have time to get drunk before this is over.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Is he not the guy putting empty sets out there?

Is he not the guy in charge of offense?

Is he not the guy refusing to run the ball down their fucking throats?
I think it's a combination of Linehan and Garrett.

It's an overall philosophy that this idiotic staff believes in

What I don't understand is that our two most successful seasons were based on us using the run to set of the pass

So what do we do? We become obsessed with the shotgun an empty backfield and only called the run sparingly.

We are not winning anything so long as Garrett is the head coach of this team because this philosophy starts with him.

dallen

Senior Tech
What's the minimum length of a lightning delay?

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
What's the minimum length of a lightning delay?
It's not so much the time but the distance that it's hitting near the stadium. Generally speaking, the NWS suggests any cloud to ground lightning within ten miles can be a threat. It may be less than that at Denver's altitude.

I got stuck on a plane from Vegas over Colorado back in the early 90s during a thunderstorm and the flight was stuck in a holding pattern above storm level for well over an hour.

Cotton

Staff member
It's not so much the time but the distance that it's hitting near the stadium. Generally speaking, the NWS suggests any cloud to ground lightning within ten miles can be a threat. It may be less than that at Denver's altitude.

I got stuck on a plane from Vegas over Colorado back in the early 90s during a thunderstorm and the flight was stuck in a holding pattern above storm level for well over an hour.
No, you have to wait at least 30 mins since last strike within 10 miles. Same as in CFB.

dallen

Senior Tech

I know for CFB any time there is lightning reported within X miles they have to wait until there is no lightning for a set period of time. I figured it was the same for the NFL

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
what did i miss?

Cotton

Staff member
I know for CFB any time there is lightning reported within X miles they have to wait until there is no lightning for a set period of time. I figured it was the same for the NFL
It is the same.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Did anyone watch the Titans-Jags game? Just saw Henry out touched Murray and wondering if he was hurt or just ineffective?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Redskins ran two fades after blowing up the Rams with the run.

I honestly think that the majority of playcallers in this league are fucking retarded.

Cotton

Staff member
Back to the RedZone.

Top Bottom