ESPN: Draft Grades

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I too have become a fan of Black Wiener after watching the "tape", not only does he have teh coolest nickname, he seems to have madskillz.

Lotuseater

Banned
Its yahoo, dude.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I also like the guy's explanation of his Redskins grade. Basically alot of questions but since they got RGIII last year this years grade is a B+.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
BW appears to be talented. He seems comfortable before the play just dangling there. Once the play starts he's flapping in the wind like no other. BW is one of the smoothest and slickest ones to come out of the draft. I love BW.
I'm not afraid to say it, I like Black Weiner.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
BW appears to be talented. He seems comfortable before the play just dangling there. Once the play starts he's flapping in the wind like no other. BW is one of the smoothest and slickest ones to come out of the draft. I love BW.
:lol

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I'm not going to be comfortable the first few times Black Weiner makes a play on a tight end.

Lotuseater

Banned
The very fact that occurred to you says you may be more comfortable with it than you know.....;)

Unless Freud was wrong?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
One thing I did notice is that Black Wiener plays hard.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The most criticism I have heard about the Cowboys first round pick is that he could have been had later. While that may be true it remains to be seen whether he will be a quality player so why jaw on it anymore?

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Black Wiener is gonna be batting down balls left and right with that long wingspan

Top Bottom