Has anybody talked to Skid? [Please donate to help to support Skid and his family]

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Quick and easy. Thanks again, Jiggy.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Props for starting this Jiggy

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Nice Jiggy. Appreciate it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Can somebody sticky the link on the main page.
Moved and stickied. Props for this, Jiggy. I know the flowers we sent the other day seemed to make a difference. I know this will mean a lot.

dallen

Senior Tech
I went ahead and made it a little more blatant we were collecting donations to people who hadn't already opened the thread

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Thanks to all who have been part of this gesture and I encourage anyone else who hasn't joined up yet to become part of something that will make you feel better.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great idea, appreciate you putting it together. Pretty impressed that it's already up as high as it is.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Thanks Jiggy, I know I don't get to post as much anymore but this is still the best damn board in the WWW and Skid played a big part in that. You guys are awesome.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I guess I will keep this up until Friday, by that time everybody should have had a chance to contribute.

Still would like some more input on what the gift should be and or what restaurant to use.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I guess I will keep this up until Friday, by that time everybody should have had a chance to contribute.

Still would like some more input on what the gift should be and or what restaurant to use.
I would if I could. I haven't spent much time in that part of the state in the l last few years. There could be a city range of San Antonio to Austin. As I recall he lives in the New Braunfels area. I think there are some posters that live in the general vicinity. Maybe they can step up with some recommendations. Thanks again for your efforts.

Jiggyfly

Banned
What radius should I be looking at for the gift card for Skid?

Is Austin in that vicinity?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
What radius should I be looking at for the gift card for Skid?

Is Austin in that vicinity?
Looks like it's closer to San Antonio, but isn't New Braunfels a pretty good sized town?

It's a shame we couldn't just order them a catered meal that could be delivered to their house, but those logistics would be impossible if we don't know their schedule.
[MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION], are you able to contact the fake beaner?

Cotton

Staff member
Looks like it's closer to San Antonio, but isn't New Braunfels a pretty good sized town?

It's a shame we couldn't just order them a catered meal that could be delivered to their house, but those logistics would be impossible if we don't know their schedule.
[MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION], are you able to contact the fake beaner?
Yeah, I have his number.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It's closer to San Antonio but really not that far from Austin that a restraunt would be out of the way.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Could we do like a Sunday dinner for the family or something? Or find a nice restaurant in the area that he can take her to.

We can throw some more funds in the pot if needed.

Cotton

Staff member
There are a few catering services that might work with us to deliver a good meal. The first one I found was http://fritzscatering.com/. I can look more when I get back home.

D

Deuce

I think a nice meal delivered to the house would be a good option. Give them a chance to relax and not have to worry about anything, including getting ready and driving out.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I think a nice meal delivered to the house would be a good option. Give them a chance to relax and not have to worry about anything, including getting ready and driving out.
Would pay extra if the delivery guy could hand skid a green balloon.

Top Bottom