2016 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deuce

BYU's hopes of being involved in Big 12 expansion basically died today with 10 LGBT groups advocating against them. Time to focus on the east side, boys!

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
BYU's hopes of being involved in Big 12 expansion basically died today with 10 LGBT groups advocating against them. Time to focus on the east side, boys!
That's taking political correctness too far.

D

Deuce

Maybe, but it's a political nightmare no university president would want to deal with...much less the 8 needed to accept them in the conference.

Miley's also not forget that their crazy rules have also led to a lot of Baylor-esque sexual misconduct incidents as well. They're done.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Meh. The Navy helmets from last year or the year before (the ones with the battleships) were better.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Meh. The Navy helmets from last year or the year before (the ones with the battleships) were better.
I think these are right there with them, imo anyway

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Kinda weird since the flying tigers were actually the Chinese air force.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Kinda weird since the flying tigers were actually the Chinese air force.
They were american pilots from the Army Air, Navy, and Marines flying in the Chinese Air Force.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
They were american pilots from the Army Air, Navy, and Marines flying in the Chinese Air Force.
Yeah. I know. It was a mercenary system with military pilots flying in Chinese conflict. Just seems strange to use when there are other authentic Air Force legends. I served in the USAF.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I respect this group. I just think there are other more attractive designs.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
6 ND players arrested in one night.

Just a little speeding, resisting arrest, DV assault, marijuana possession, and illegal possession of a hand gun. No biggy.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
6 ND players arrested in one night.

Just a little speeding, resisting arrest, DV assault, marijuana possession, and illegal possession of a hand gun. No biggy.
Five of the idiots were in a car going 73 MPH in a 60 early in the morning with a broken tail light. The other one was trying to break up a cat fight between his GF and a female ND student who the GF thought was a little too friendly with him after leaving a popular SB restaurant. The GF kicked the student in the head, he tried to break it up, the cop pulled him off, he took the cop to the ground and I guess he punched the cop a couple of times before being tasered. Stupid.

Most of them are backups except for the lone senior, who should have known better.

They deserve whatever they get. I guess a free ride scholarship worth a cool quarter million, a quality degree, a shot at national notoriety and maybe the NFL isn't enough to keep them from being morons. To the five in the car: You had most of the summer to party, jackasses. To the one in the fight: You don't tussle with a cop. Ever. It might just be luck that you're still alive.

Court documents say the brawler tackled the cop. After watching him play CB for a few years, I would consider that unlikely if it wasn't documented.

http://wsbt.com/news/local/report-5-notre-dame-football-players-arrested-in-fulton-county

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Liberals always do. Can't just be about sports, always have to push their agendas. Probably because BYU won't install transgender bathrooms at their arenas or something equally retarded.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Anybody need a football fix IMG academy is playing Grayson the #4 and #2 rrankedHigh School teams A lot of D1 talent.

D

Deuce

Anybody need a football fix IMG academy is playing Grayson the #4 and #2 rrankedHigh School teams A lot of D1 talent.
I wish I would have taped it. Emmanuel Greene from IMG is a UCF commit and looks absolutely studly in his junior year and 7 on 7 camp tapes.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I wish I would have taped it. Emmanuel Greene from IMG is a UCF commit and looks absolutely studly in his junior year and 7 on 7 camp tapes.
He stubbed his pinky toe and is done with football.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The quest for six begins tonight. If anybody is interested, our future all pro LBer Nick DeLuca and the 5 time defending champion NDSU Bison are playing on ESPN right now.

:towel

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The quest for six begins tonight. If anybody is interested, our future all pro LBer Nick DeLuca and the 5 time defending champion NDSU Bison are playing on ESPN right now.

:towel
0-0 versus Charleston Southern midway through the second quarter?

That's kinda embarrassing.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
0-0 versus Charleston Southern midway through the second quarter?

That's kinda embarrassing.
Why would that be embarrassing? CSU is ranked #6. Are they not supposed to play well or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom