2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2233boys

Not So New Member
And I am glad that Hillary is not skating through this election, it is good that there is a contingent that will continue to hold her feet to the fire, but they also need to understand they are not the only constituency she will have to listen to.
We are the majority of the democratic party, and the country as a whole is more progressive. We are needed for her to win and most certainly to win re-election.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Trump's manager says that he doubts Trump will release his tax returns because they are "incredibly complicated". :rofl

Jiggyfly

Banned

Jiggyfly

Banned
We are the majority of the democratic party, and the country as a whole is more progressive. We are needed for her to win and most certainly to win re-election.
I really don't think you are the majority of the democratic party.

I think the majority of the democratic party is more center than far left, especially fiscally.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Yes, Donald Trump’s hands are actually pretty small

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/05/yes-donald-trumps-hands-are-actually-pretty-small/

Five months after Donald Trump used his time on the national debate stage to tell America that his hands – and therefore a certain other body part – were properly sized, the controversy has finally been resolved.

Trump does, in fact, have unusually small hands. 15th percentile small.

After numerous attempts to measure Trump’s hands – including one in the Post that analyzed photographs of the candidate – a journalist from The Hollywood Reporter cracked the case.

Near the exit of Madame Tussauds wax museum in New York hangs a bronze cast of Trump’s hand. It’s been there since 1997, after the museum’s artists took impressions of Trump’s body parts to create a wax figure of him for their collection.

The Hollywood Reporter measured his hand to be 7.25 inches from his wrist to the tip of his middle finger. (You can print out a life-sized outline of Trump’s hand here, and see how you stack up.)

According to data from Ergonomics Center of North Carolina, the average American male’s hand is 7.61 inches long. Trump’s hand sits at the 15th percentile mark. That is, 85 percent of American men have larger hands than Trump. As do a third of women.
Oh Snap.

Jiggyfly

Banned
You can't make this shit up.:lol

Disgraced ex-congressman sits behind Trump at rally

By Jeremy Diamond, CNN
Updated 3:29 PM ET, Thu August 11, 2016

Trump said Clinton should have been aware Orlando killer's father was present
Meanwhile, a disgraced ex-congressman was behind him

Sunrise, Florida (CNN)Donald Trump on Wednesday again slammed Hillary Clinton and her campaign for allowing the father of Orlando shooter Omar Mateen to sit in the stands behind her at a recent rally.

But sitting behind Trump was ex-congressman Mark Foley, who resigned in disgrace in 2006 after sending sexually explicit messages to underage teenage boys.
"When you get those seats, you sort of know the campaign. You sort of know the campaign," Trump said at the rally in Sunrise, Florida. As Trump upbraided Clinton for having Mateen in the stands behind her, Foley smiled, applauded and even waved at Trump.

"How many of you people know me?" Trump asked those seated behind him.
Foley, visible just to Trump's left, quickly raised his hand in response.

The Trump campaign decided on Thursday not to release a statement disavowing Foley, despite the pressure it placed on Clinton to disavow Mateen's father.
The rows of seats directly behind Trump, where Foley was seated, had signs that marked the seats as "RESERVED."

Trump continued to slam Clinton for having Mateen's father seated behind her:
"Of course he likes Hillary because Hillary won't say the words radical Islamic terrorism," Trump said of Mateen's father, who had no knowledge of his son's plot to kill people at an Orlando night club in June.
Clinton's campaign released a statement Tuesday disavowing Mateen's support.

Foley confirmed his attendance to the Sun Sentinel, telling the newspaper that he arrived early to get his prime seating, visible behind Trump in TV shots -- just like he used to do during the State of the Union addresses when he was in Congress.

Foley has previously publicly expressed his support for Trump, appearing in the audience as Trump delivered remarks to a relatively small group of supporters at his Mar-a-Lago estate in March the night of the Florida Republican primary.

"I've been a friend of Mr. Trump's since 1987. I've admired so much of what he's done. He's a different breed of leader and a different breed of candidate," Foley told the Sun Sentinel.
Foley resigned from Congress in 2006 after a 12-year tenure amid reports that he exchanged sexually explicit instant messages with a 16-year-old former congressional page, and sent suggestive messages to other underage teenagers.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigated Foley, but did not pursue charges, citing "insufficient evidence." can't make this shit up.

2233boys

Not So New Member
I really don't think you are the majority of the democratic party.

I think the majority of the democratic party is more center than far left, especially fiscally.
I disagree, you're thinking of Republicans.

With the Millennials, we would rule the party.

The country and the party is far more progressive than conservatives, MSM and Democratic Elite would have you believe.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wouldn't feel good about voting for her, but I'd feel better than voting for a guy who tries to shoot down Gold Star families and makes fun of retards.
:lol when you're debating degrees of feeling shitty you're probably making a terrible choice.

townsend

Banned

The country and the party is far more progressive than conservatives, MSM and Democratic Elite would have you believe.
I think you underestimate how many moderates are climbing into the Democratic Party because the GOP has no room for them. This is exactly the political alignment Clinton is selling to, which is why Tim Caine (as John Oliver said "the Vice President that came with the frame") being added to the ticket emphasizes. I think moderate liberalism is a more successful stance anyway, since swift changes tend to breed deeper backlashes. Obama pretty much spent 6 years fighting the conservative backlash from his first 2.

townsend

Banned
:lol when you're debating degrees of feeling shitty you're probably making a terrible choice.
Nonsense. That's when you're making the most important choices. No one gets chemo therapy because it makes them feel awesome, it's just a less shitty alternative to cancer. Big decisions are mostly choosing which thing you dislike the least.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

No.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nonsense. That's when you're making the most important choices. No one gets chemo therapy because it makes them feel awesome, it's just a less shitty alternative to cancer. Big decisions are mostly choosing which thing you dislike the least.
:lol

That's certainly an interesting "justification" for voting for what amounts to the devil. But that's mostly because you've been trained and conditioned to believe you have one choice and one choice only.

townsend

Banned
:lol

That's certainly an interesting "justification" for voting for what amounts to the devil. But that's mostly because you've been trained and conditioned to believe you have one choice and one choice only.
Lookout, Roddy Piper over here's about to make us put on the glasses, and see the world for what it really is. Thank God we have someone so enlightened to show us sheeple how we've been fooled.

Only you and every smelly college freshman who just finished "Atlas Shrugged" knows the truth, you better get it out before someone silences you.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Only you and every smelly college freshman who just finished "Atlas Shrugged" knows the truth, you better get it out before someone silences you.
Sounds exactly like something a conditioned sheep would say. But horray, you're going to support the worst presidential candidate I can remember in a long time. Other then maybe Donald Trump. Even though in no way are you required to do so.

townsend

Banned
Sounds exactly like something a conditioned sheep would say. But horray, you're going to support the worst presidential candidate I can remember in a long time. Other then maybe Donald Trump. Even though in no way are you required to do so.
And all that sounds exactly like what the weird libertarian 19 year old would say.

Also, in no world is Hillary a worse candidate than George W.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I think it's perfectly valid to not vote if you don't like any candidate. I did it once in 2000 and probably will not vote again this year.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I think it's perfectly valid to not vote if you don't like any candidate. I did it once in 2000 and probably will not vote again this year.
Be that as it may it is the only time you can officially make your statement. All the rest of one's opinions and discontent will just be discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom