Must See Movies

D

Deuce

I read a review for Suicide Squad today and it wasn't flattering. I still plan to see it because I think it has a chance to be great, but my expectations have dipped a bit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I read a review for Suicide Squad today and it wasn't flattering. I still plan to see it because I think it has a chance to be great, but my expectations have dipped a bit.
I remember the original trailer for it getting me excited and I'm not even that into these types of movies. Since then though the trailers and teasers have looked tamed down and lame as shit.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
There is one reason and one reason only why I may go see that movie.

D

Deuce

There is one reason and one reason only why I may go see that movie.

Ya, I do like her. It was funny that one reviewer basically said a lot of her scenes film her from behind because her ass cheeks provide more entertainment than her acting. :lol

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
DGAS. On Saturday night I'm going to be front and center in a reclining seat at my local theater, bag of overpriced popcorn and soda in hand, watching this movie.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Ya, I do like her. It was funny that one reviewer basically said a lot of her scenes film her from behind because her ass cheeks provide more entertainment than her acting. :lol
No one who is going to the theater to see this movie gives two shits about her acting chops. Just give us copious shots of her walking around looking sexy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I read her ass was CGI enhanced.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
These guys are building a monster universe where we will eventually have King Kong vs Godzilla. Godzilla was good, could have been better, but this looks good too. Brie Larson and Tom Hiddleston are generally attached to well thought out projects...so that intrigues me, but Sam Jackson will be in any fucking movie.
I read that he and Morgan Freeman have earned more money than any actors in the world. While they have both done really good ones, the sheer volume of work they do is crazy.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I thought the movie was excellent...best movie of the summer. I liked the little introductions of all the characters, Robbie was great, even guys like Diablo and Capt Boomarang had their moments. Leto owned that shit too...most nervous about that character...just so good.

Will Smith and Joel Kinnamen deserve credit too...Smith was very likeable and you felt for him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I thought the movie was excellent...best movie of the summer. I liked the little introductions of all the characters, Robbie was great, even guys like Diablo and Capt Boomarang had their moments. Leto owned that shit too...most nervous about that character...just so good.

Will Smith and Joel Kinnamen deserve credit too...Smith was very likeable and you felt for him.
Whatever DC whore.

Top Bottom