2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

That's either a yes, or it means they are still trying to get through to The Jerry.

dallen

Senior Tech
My impression is that they want to move on but don't really having a pressing reason to cut him yet and they'll hold on to his rights until they have to make a decision. I'd cut him now, but they are probably holding off in case we get a lot of injuries

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Fucking Cowboys are the wayward home for boys.

Cut these ignorant mother fuckers and let's move on.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Saw where Schefter is reporting that the Cowboys are possibly facing a $250K fine for having 3 players suspended.

Essentially a slap on the wrist for these billionaires.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Saw where Schefter is reporting that the Cowboys are possibly facing a $250K fine for having 3 players suspended.

Essentially a slap on the wrist for these billionaires.
Didn't even know that was a thing. Seems a bit silly that the NFL can chose to suspend your players. And then based on the leagues choices can penalize you for it. But who really gives a shit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Didn't even know that was a thing. Seems a bit silly that the NFL can chose to suspend your players. And then based on the leagues choices can penalize you for it. But who really gives a shit.
Not me. I am not going to get offended if Jerry Jones has to write a check to pay for his own stupidity.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

um, ok, I guess

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Is it too much, Lord, to let Tony Romo have an unbelievable season for the ages that delivers him his needed HOF-clinching championship title, while also letting the team hemorrhage when he is gone, depriving Jerry Jones of the satisfaction that he built a title team, but rather that an extraordinary player carried a defective roster all the way to the finish line?

Tony really deserves the Hall of Fame and it would be an all-time NFL feel good story of redemption. Please make it so.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Is it too much, Lord, to let Tony Romo have an unbelievable season for the ages that delivers him his needed HOF-clinching championship title, while also letting the team hemorrhage when he is gone, depriving Jerry Jones of the satisfaction that he built a title team, but rather that an extraordinary player carried a defective roster all the way to the finish line?

Tony really deserves the Hall of Fame and it would be an all-time NFL feel good story of redemption. Please make it so.
So you realize we'll suck for the next 20 years again if you do this, right?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom