Cowboys Staff in Accident

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Deming...population 14605...I think they mean 14601.

:tippytoe

I'll see myself out.
:lol

Stay classy, wherethehellimat Nebraska!

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I just read that the 4 people killed in the accident were all Chinese nationals. The Cowboys' driver was found to be not at fault.

Newt

DCC 4Life
I just read that the 4 people killed in the accident were all Chinese nationals. The Cowboys' driver was found to be not at fault.
Well that makes sense, Chinese people are the worst drivers.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Dang, that's a shame. Since select members of the staff weren't on board, I'm glad nobody on the bus was killed.

With everything that has happened over the years, I'm almost starting to believe that Cowboys curse stuff. I might think twice about wearing anything with the team name or logo on it outside. :unsure

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Dang, that's a shame. Since select members of the staff weren't on board, I'm glad nobody on the bus was killed.

With everything that has happened over the years, I'm almost starting to believe that Cowboys curse stuff. I might think twice about wearing anything with the team name or logo on it outside. :unsure
It's simple. Jerry sold his soul for the 3 championships. What we have been seeing the past twenty years since is the devil exacting payment. Payment is due multiple times a year until Jerry dies. It will always be something. That is the price Jerry paid.

data

Forbes #1
It's simple. Jerry sold his soul for the 3 championships. What we have been seeing the past twenty years since is the devil exacting payment. Payment is due multiple times a year until Jerry dies. It will always be something. That is the price Jerry paid.
wasnt even for 3 rings. It was just for the 95 told-ya-Jimmuh ring.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
wasnt even for 3 rings. It was just for the 95 told-ya-Jimmuh ring.
But he also set in that "most valuable franchise in the world" clause as insurance.
Say what you want, but the man is a pretty decent negotiator...

Top Bottom