Rolando McClain suspended 10 games

DLK150

DCC 4Life
He has never given two shits about football since entering the NFL. It's why he has retired like twice. It's sad because he is a really talented player but I don't think he cares about playing in the NFL at all.
Oh, I think he probably cared about the money and that's about it.

This is conjecture but I wouldn't be shocked to see him as the topic of a not too pretty news report one day down the road. Some players just don't get it or they're just effed up in the head. McClain is probably a bit of both.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I need to register with black-DCC so that I can post around people who will appreciate posts like this.
:lol

This white guy got it, but I lived in Houston in '98/'99. I would still hear that slowed down codeine-influenced 'chopped & screwed' style hip hop booming out of cars stereos the first few years I lived in Austin.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
:lol

This white guy got it, but I lived in Houston in '98/'99. I would still hear that slowed down codeine-influenced 'chopped & screwed' style hip hop booming out of cars stereos the first few years I lived in Austin.
I knew you would get it. I'm surprised Jiggy got that reference, tho.

He's a cornball brotha, ya know. :unsure

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I need to register with black-DCC so that I can post around people who will appreciate posts like this.
Actually, he did give his life for it.

He and Pimp C "drank" themselves to death.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Actually, he did give his life for it.

He and Pimp C "drank" themselves to death.
Ah, yes. Let us not forget that Pimp C also met his demise sipping the purple sizzurp.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The last couple pages of this thread has some gold in it.

Top Bottom